I have stayed at many Walt Disney World Resorts, but the Boardwalk is by far my favorite. The whole atmosphere is great, old seaside themed. There is even an actual boardwalk that is nice to walk on and see everything.
I have stayed here three times in many different rooms. The first time we stayed in a room that was located down towards the ESPN Club. We thought noise would be a concern, but we never heard anything. We were on the back of the building facing a nice grassy area, which was fine with us. The next time we stayed in one of the Vacation Club Villas. We had a two bedroom, which also included a living room area with a small kitchen. This was a very nice arrangement for any family with more than 4 or 5 people. The next time we got to stay in one of the rooms down in the grassy area by the pool we had seen on our first visit. It was quiet and easy to access from the main lobby.
We did have a problem on one of the visits that our room just had a wet stinch to it. We left and came back a few hours later and it was still there, so we went to the front desk and they happily moved us, to the room in the middle of the courtyard by the pool! Trust me, if you are nice, the Cast Members will be nice.
All in all it's a great place to stay. You're walking distance to EPCOT, and even Hollywood Studios if you want to walk a little farther. But there are also boats available for transportation. I have seen a lot of people talking about parking, but once you're at the resort you shouldn't need to go anywhere else. There are buses for transportation to all the parks. There are som nice restaurants around, and a great bakery. Take a walk over to the Beach Club and eat at the ice cream parlor there. These are good sized hotels rooms that will accomodate any size family. We had 5 grown adults in one of the rooms. Yes, you should be comfortable and in a clean space while you are on vacation, but hopefully you aren't just sitting in your room complaining about how room service is taking so long. You're at DISNEY WORLD! Go to a park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort