1,849 results
All reviewsflying fishclub levelespn clubpizza windowinnkeepers clubquiet pooldance hallbeach clubthe busworld showcasewalking distance to epcotespn zoneswan dolphinmagic kingdomcrescent lakefunnel cakefood and wine festival
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Was not sure that my husband and I were going to like the Boardwalk Resort but to our surprise it was a wonderful stay. The area is easy access to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We had a room that overlooked the boardwalk area and the lagoon. Hotel was clean and everyone was friendly and helpful. Cannot wait for our next stay here, it is now on our top 3 resorts at Disney.

Room Tip: We had a boardwalk view but later moved to a standard view. The standard view overlooked the front of the resort and even though it was busy with lots of vehicles arriving/departing it was quiet and serene
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GITRNRUP
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I love visiting The Boardwalk while I'm in Disney, but the biggest complaint I have for staying there is that there are no separate restaurants for resort guests only. You have to go down to the boardwalk to get breakfast, or a drink. Other than that, I love this place! You can walk to Epcot in under 10 minutes!! I was not happy with my room because it was on the first floor near the smoking area, and you could smell it. But I was here on business, and hardly spent any time in my room. Had I been here for pleasure, I would have asked for a new room. The service is wonderful, and in all Disney Resorts.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JNow917
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Boardwalk Inn (As well as the Beach Yacht Club) are located between Epcot & Disney Studios...you can walk to each if you like or take a frequent boat.. Plenty of dining choices and the hotel is probably a bit more adult oriented. We had total peace. Just try to make sure you get a room closer to the lobby, those halls can get very long if you are at the extreme ends and when you are dragging your feet at the end of a day that is not what you want.

Room Tip: Stay closer to the lobby unless you love long walks, you have to go to the center to get down to the lower floors and the boardwalk eateries.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravlerRich
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Let me begin by saying that for me the bar at Disney is rather high. After all...no one does hospitality like Disney. By their standards the hotel looks a bit worn and could be cleaner(dirty windows and cigarette butts in the landscape bed off our patio). I would also recommend avoiding the 1st floor rooms. Ours smelled musty, in spite of the staff attempts to remedy it. All in all I would not stay here again. The boardwalk area is very quaint and a short ferry ride or walk to EPCOT.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Dutchess2245
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had stayed at this resort a few years ago with a so-so experience, so when my wife told me we were staying here during a recent trip, I was a bit hesitant. Thankfully, this time around was much better than the previous one.

There are two sides to this hotel, the Villas (Disney Vacation Club side) and the Inn (normal guest side). The Inn side is substantially smaller and only has a quiet pool (not the main one with the themeing and slide), but I actually found this to be a huge benefit. It was so quiet and peaceful and nice break from the crazy pace of the normal Disney activity.

The hotel and rooms were extremely well kept and maintained (unlike the Beach Club, which was getting a bit run down). The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms were quite spacious. The fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and (free) wi-fi were an added benefit (finally Disney hotels got with the program when it came to the internet). We had free breakfast which was so-so but the staff and concierge were extremely accommodating and really went above and beyond for most of our requests.

The location is superb if you want to go to Epcot or Hollywood Studios, as both are within walking distance. A complimentary boat shuttle is also available if your feet are aching. Disney transportation in the form of buses for other parks comes standard (be advised the Boardwalk shares buses with the Swan and Dolphin hotels, but is still only a total of three stops). Also, for those that want a little night-time activity, the Boardwalk is a fun place with Jelly Rolls and Atlantic City Dance Hall right there.

Overall, this was a wonderful and quiet hotel which was very well kept. I think it just might have become my favorite Disney property resort and I will not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family