I was at this hotel for a week and its is perfectly placed for Disney and in particular Epcot. The rooms were nicely appointed and it had most of what you would need from a holiday destination hotel. We were here for a business conference, so the hotel did not quite match up to what I would want under those circumstances. the mass catered food apart from the breakfast, was quite poor and bland, the hotel bar could not cope with the number of british people needing drinks in the evenings, there was a very poor selection of lunch venues at the hotel (dinner was much better, why the decent restaurants dont open for lunch is beyond me) and no robes or slippers in the roomswas a shame.
Good things were very helpful front desk, lovely surroundings overlooking a lake, good conference meeting rooms, good bus services to all attractions, and I would stay again but on holiday only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort