We made reservations in advance to stay here for part of our honeymoon and requested a king bed, waterview room with a balcony. When we arrived to our room it had two double beds(not cool on your honeymoon) and a balcony with a great view, so I call the front desk and was told to return so the error could be corrected. The next room had a crappy view from the balcony and a large family of screaming kids in the adjoining room (yes, I know it's DIsney but it's also our well planned honeymoon), so I called back down to the front desk.
The person at the desk and the bellhop (probably tired of all the moves) were so nice and understanding, we were given two choices of rooms to pick from and taken to see them - a king, no balcony (I think its the only room w/o one in the entire place) for our reservation price or a Garden Suite - Club Level that cost per night what our previous reservation cost for the entire stay.
We took the suite because it had it all - a private rose graden courtyard with two patio chairs and a table (complete with several wild bunnys that stopped by daily) overlooking the gardens and adult pool area....believe it or not, complete with a white picket fence . I cannot express how nice this 2 story room was, it had a four poster king bed, two nice fluffy robes, a jetted tub and huge marble shower upstairs and another bathroom, living room area with sleeper sofa and tv downstairs. It had a small kitchen with microwave, coffee maker, ref, sink and dining area.
Guest services were the best, the suite was very clean and housekeeping always suprised us with the cute towel animals they would leave in our room. We had a wonderful time and could not have asked for a better stay, even though we were going to be so broke when we got home!
But the story gets even better!!! About a week after we get home, we get a refund for the additional amount we were charged for the upgraded room. So we stayed in the most expensive room for the price of a standard room...How cool is that! THANK YOU, DISNEY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort