Stayed at the BWI over 5 nights at Thanksgiving. Booked a concierge level room at the AAA rate of $500.00 a night. The room had 2 Queen beds and a tiny little day bed that a small child could barely fit in. The sink was cracked and the toilet bowl was tilted (looks like it had been removed and replaced several times from the grout marks on the tile).The food/snack/beverage offerings in the lounge were pretty pathetic. A simple continental breakfast in the AM (bagels, toast, danish, 3 cereal choices.) A few bags of chips and pretzels and a few soggy cookies in the PM. At cocktail time the white/red wine and beer did not appear until exactly 5:00 and not a minute sooner. At 10 minutes before 7 the conciege announced "10 minutes before we take everything away". A real class act!!! There were 2 hot entrees every night (some inedible) and the same cheese, crackers, veggies and dip every night. In addition the lounge itself was very small with only 1 table for 4 and 2 tables for 2. There is 2 couch areas with a cocktail table. But try eating your cereal bending down over a low table. The room is way too small to handle the large amount of rooms assigned to the concierge level. In addition huge familiy groups desend on this spot so there was usually never any place to sit. You could bring your food back to your room but whats the point. There is only a small bistro table with 2 chairs in your room. What do the other 2 people in your room do?
The staff up on the concierge lounge also left a lot to be desired. With the lone exception of Lorenzo everyone else had a puss on their faces and every question you asked them was an effort for them to respond. They were all a grumpy bunch of old men and women who I never saw crack a smile. The one positive note is the hotel is in a great location to walk to Epcot and MGM. The pool is very small for the size of the hotel with the most rock hard lounge chairs I have ever sat in ---if you could find one. If you are looking to have lunch at the pool---forget about it. They only serve 2 cold sandwich selections. I stayed at the Yacht and Beach Club concierge and I feel they are far superior. For the money I paid for a room at the BWI I was very disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort