1,848 results
All reviewsflying fishclub levelespn clubpizza windowinnkeepers clubquiet pooldance hallbeach clubthe busworld showcasewalking distance to epcotespn zoneswan dolphinmagic kingdomcrescent lakefunnel cakefood and wine festival
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Most of the gushing you have read in other reviews are right. It is very hard to beat the location of this hotel. We splurged for Club Level and thoroughly enjoyed it, although the perk of merchandise being delivered directly to your room backfired on us. The concierge said for two days, "We never got it, but we'll try to locate it," when in fact the item had been in its rightful spot downstairs waiting for the concierge to pick it up for me. But that wasn't the detail I'm referring to.

We had a stupendous terrace and view. If you look at the Flying Fish restaurant sign, we were the balcony right at the top right corner - huge space overlooking all of Crescent Lake. We watched the Boardwalk entertainers from our room. However, we had to suffer the blaring of the boat horns incessantly starting at 7:45 AM every day. Friday night - extra magic hours for Epcot - we suffered with it until midnight. While the concierge in the lobby was quite apologetic and helpful (sent us up some earplugs), the Club Level concierge got snooty and obnoxious and tried to convince us that this was a lovely sound and that, "Some guests request it."

I would surely stay here again, but I would have no problem giving up the view in order to have peace & quiet in a non-lake view.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank EyeMD
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I had stayed at the Boardwalk Inn in 1997 with family and liked it a lot. I especially liked the location and as we were a couple of "oldies" our aim was to avoid noisy kiddie crowds and this hotel seemed the best choice. It is closest to the parks we wanted to visit. We had no wait at all checking in about 1PM on a Monday afternoon and were upgaded to a villa/cottage. I'm really not sure what they called it but it was nice and quiet and right by the pool and way more room than we needed. Since we were out all day we made little use of the lower level. But the fridge was handy.

Our biggest complaint was the price of getting a breakfast reasonably. My husband really like a good fiber cereal and it cost us one snack point or over $3 for a dinky box of Raisin Bran and milk.

I still love the this hotel but really think free wi-fi for in rooms is not too much to ask. I opted for 1 24 period during our 3 night stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2011

The Boardwalk's location is prime! Loved the spacious rooms ... even with a family of five. Check in was a breeze. Unfortunately the pool slide was being refurbished so we couldn't enjoy that feature. I thought the pool bar should have closed a bit later. I would have liked a bit more of a resort feel at the pool but since the slide was broken maybe I missed that.
We walked to Epcot every night. One trip to the Hess station (go straight out the front door of the hotel) provided beverages and snacks for the room for the entire week at a reasonable price.
Overall a nice hotel, convenient location but I would choose a different hotel next time.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2011

With the price of breakfast, snacks and drinks in Disney World, this splurge was worth it for our family - mother, father, 21 yr old and 19 yr old. Continental breakfast and unlimited drinks and snacks really hit the spot. Sometimes we even skipped dinner! Location was the best I expereinced, compared to other Disney hotels we stayed in past, even better than Grand Floridian. Here you can walk to Epcot (5-10 min) and Hollywood Studios (15 -20 min). Or take the boat shuttle (many times took longer than walk). Our room had a small balcony with view of Epcot's Eiffel Tower. You can see some of the Epcot fireworks from the "food" lounge. Swimming pool looked neat but it was too cold to go in in January.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We stayed in the garden suite of the boardwalk inn. The only real negative was the very musty smell in the room. We had an upstairs/downstairs room. The odor was overwhelming when we arrived and they have a dehumidifier in the room. Over time, that helped but never really eliminated the odor. It was a bit bothersome and if you have allergies it would be a real deal breaker. Otherwise the Innkeepers suite was a nice luxury for morning breakfast and snacks. the location is very convenient for Epcot and MGM studios. Overall we had a wonderful time but i would not stay in this suite again due to the odor issue.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family