Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$153
$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$123
Vacatia.com
$143
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$173
$145
Hilton.com
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$179
Orbitz.com
$396
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

1,549 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I know it is cheap, and I was expecting ugly, but I think cleanness is just a MUST.
Shower was disgusting, the shower curtain shows no cleaning, towels are like yellow, and I felt I couldn't be bare footed on that carpet because Ill get an infection.

We arrived at 1am, and checked out at 8am
I am so glad my husband got a different hotel

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 20, 2013

upon check in staff was friendly and place looked nice. when we went into our room, being a person who checks things out where I stay, I noticed some issues I wasn't liking. The metal around the faucet in the bathtub / shower was just hanging, it wasn't attached to the wall. The shower head was corroded with lime or something else in the water. The mirror over the sink was so worn it had spots in it that were not a mirror any more. On the wall next to the mirror was a sticker from a previous renter from clothing they has purchased( who knows how long that had been there).The comforters on the beds had more loose strings on them than ones that were actually holding it together. The pillows were flatter than a slice of bread. When I pulled the blankets back the sheets on both beds had spots on them,I don't know if they were stains or just dirty sheets. Thank god I brought my own. There were stains on the carpet. The mirror and picture on the wall in the bed area were both hung crooked. In the refridgerator there was a bunch of ice built up that had fallen throughout the fridge. I decided to put the do not disturb sign on the door for the duration of our stay because I knew I would do a better job cleaning anyway.The first few days were fine I had talked to the housekeeper and explained that I would clean the room just give us clean towels daily and she was ok with that. Then they put another housekeeper in that area and when I went into my room from the pool I found her inside our room. I said to her that the sign is on the door for a reason and she said "no english" so I pointed to the door and sign and she said "excuse me" . well thats english. I complained to the front desk and was told "she's new". It doesnt matter if the sign is there you don't go in.they also show a gift shop on site ,well I couldn't find it.I will not go back here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank disgusted413
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I'll start off by letting you all know that when travelling in the UK we usually stay in cheap hotels (Travelodge, Premier Inn etc) but this hotel is the pits.

It wasn't all bad, so there are some small Pros.

Pros:
20 mins walk to Universal
Over the road from Wet n Wild
Very cheap
Walgreens just over the road, as is a KFC
Dairy Queen around the corner for yummy food
Comfy beds (really comfy)
Free WiFi in lobby

Cons:
Not particularly helpful staff
Noise constantly all through the night from iFLY
Theft - we stayed in two rooms and something went missing from both of them (staff didn't seem to care, we got one item back from a cleaner after bringing the Police in)
Decor - paint and plaster peeling from walls
Cleanliness - floors and bathroom wasn't cleaned every day (although fresh towels were available every day and beds were made daily)
Noisy hotel - constant noise from other guests

Summary:
So in summary, the thefts from maids is enough for me to recommend you don't stay here (we even know the maid was still kept on even after admitting taking the item!!!!).

Its in a good location but other better hotels are also in this area, so book those first.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank traveltogetherUk
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The rooms are horrible. My htc desire s ( phone ) got stolen by one of the cleaners and the hotel did nothing about it. I'm about to fly home from my holiday and I never got the phone back. Never go hear. It is horrible . If you value your belongings don't go hear .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed April 12, 2013

After reading reviews on here didn't want to stay here but when I arrived I was pleasantly shocked. Hotel staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help. Rooms were clean and maid service was fantastic. Bedding changed daily and towels replaced daily. Had good fridge in room. TV channels are basic but who goes on holiday to watch TV. Swimming pool area was spotless. All guests were polite and you never had groups hanging around. Shower was always hot and air con was a great bonus. Very handy for shops and bus services. Free shuttle service to all theme parks were always on time. I have recently had a stroke so I use crutches which was not a problem at all. Always staff there to help if you needed it. I don't know how anybody could knock this hotel. It might not look the best but service is definitely 5*****. Could not ask for better. I have stopped in 5star hotels with a lot worse service. They have definitely got the correct staff working there

• Stayed: April 2013