“Highly recommended”

Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #111 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here during our visit to Disney World. Hotel is at good location. Allthough they have a transportation to DW, we used our own car, because the transportation is only once a day and the bus gathers people from several hotels. Our room (435) was very spacious, separate bedroom and living room areas. The bed was one of the best I have ever slept in a hotel! Room was clean and there was a kitchenette with microwave oven, fridge, freezer. Only thing missing was oven. Price includes continental breakfast, which was simple, but okey. The aircondition was quite loud, that was only disturbing thing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SST333
There are newer reviews for Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have stayed at this property in the past and while it was clean and secure with a good breakfast and the prices were very acceptable, the air conditioning systems were very loud. They must have put new units in the rooms because the air conditioner worked very well and was not nearly as loud as the ones in the past. The staff is friendly and welcoming and does their very best to make guests feel valued and pleased with their services. My husband and I will book this hotel again. What would be nice is if extra plug-ins for smart phones and tablets were available. Also a TV guide listing would be nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The most important amenities, for me, in any hotel is a fast internet connection and a functioning gym. I booked this hotel based on Web claim it had a fast wireless internet and a gym. Just to make double sure, I called them and asked if they had a treadmill and if it was working, since I run almost every day and did not want to venture out into the hot and humid Orlando weather. Affirmative was the response.

So I book the room and check in with family. Room seems nice enough, well equipped. I go to inspect the swimming pool, size not exciting but will do. Then I visit a tiny gym and trouble starts; there is a sign on the treadmill saying it's broken. I see the receptionist Amina, who says it broke this morning and she has no clue when it'll be fixed. Disappointing.

I go back to the room and turn on the Wifi, double disappointment. It connects all right but its deadly slow. An email takes a minute plus to load. There is no way I'm able to trade the markets with this connection. I call and complain. I get a call from their IT department and we go through five minutes of troubleshooting, no fix. IT calls me back in thirty minutes and says its slow because my room is at the far end of the floor; sorry, cannot help!

I call Amina and request her to have a manager talk to me She says the manager, a James Shakir, has gone for the day and will not return until next morning but she promises to have him call me tomorrow. I steam but cannot do anything.

Next day, I stay back for work but it is impossible with the internet speed. The room is not cleaned by one PM so I call and request one. Yes, I am told, after all departing guest rooms are serviced first. They come at 3PM, clean the room and leave the garbage; I have to call them to come and haul it away.

My second night and the internet quits working all together. I go to reception and Amina is there again. Why did the Manager not call me? She shrugs her shoulders and says she forgot to give my message. When I complain about the internet quitting altogether, she advises I am free to leave if I didn't like it.

We did, at 12 midnight.

I gave Quality Inn, the owners 72 hours to give me a satisfactory answer but have yet to hear from them.

Come on guys, customers expect a working internet and more personable service if they are willing to cough up $199 / night.

Absolutely horrid experience; will avoid all Quality properties like a plague.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank aliyusufali
Reviewed June 27, 2013

in this hotel, for a trade show. The rooms are spacious and there is nothing to complain. The price is adequate and I figure that if you book online you save the local tax, which I learned when I was extending my stay for 1 day at the front desk....aargh,
So better book and pay online as long this is tax free in the USA. If you have a rental car the trip to the convention center is short and without much traffic. There is a Bonefish nearby which is my favorite restaurant in the US.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank spatzultima
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Enjoyed the stay here. was here for a week. Breakfast was good but same every morning which gets boring after a few days. The room was great. The beds were a hard but that`s just a personal opinion. Staff were really nice and helpful. Bus stop outside the door so easy and cheap access to the parks.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Me and my family checked in Monday afternoon and stayed for 4 nights and they stay was wonderful the room was spacious and very clean, the front desk staff was very friendly and attentive Larry and Amyria were excellent and very helpful I would most definitely come back and stay again

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Tierra1987
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista could not have been better. We stayed 8 days and every day was great. Free morning breakfast, 24-hour coffee, nice pool, clean hot tub, large bedroom with 2 queen beds with a double sofa bed in the separate living room, two HD tvs. The staff was always courteous and helpful with directions and any other questions we had. The room was cleaned nicely each day. The location was great with many restaurants in the area and very close to Disney. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family