This is the third stay at the Florida Hotel - this time for more than one night! Since I am on a business trip that leaves me no free time except in the evenings I find the location of this hotel great.
The connected mall gives you the opportunity to shop without being far from the hotel. That is you can drive home from convention, change, shop and then drop into bed!
Also there are plenty of other shops located near by that make this a good location: office supplies, supermarket, bookstore (closing sadly), crafts and hobbies, restaurants, ..... to name a few (not by name).
And of course if you don't want to get breakfast in the restaurant you can always just get coffee and oatmeal to go!
Another big plus is the free parking (unless you need valet parking) and the free wifi! We all know what some hotels charge for wigi usage let alone parking.
My friend and I made use of the outside seating (smoking area) to sit and soak up the Florida sun and sip our coffees.
Will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando