“The best place to sleep in all of Florida”

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 1, 2010

The service in the hotel is the best I have experienced anywhere. The employees all deserve Employee of the Month awards. Nothing is too much trouble.
This hotel has a great Fitness Centre which is really important to me.
Location is convenient for the office and I like the fact that being joined to the Mall means a choice of where to eat, plus proximity to great shops when I find the time!!
I have recommended that all my team members and my colleagues stay here when visiting the US office.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed July 1, 2010

After driving across America, Orlando was our last destination. We got there a day early hoping to check in to our hotel (fairfield inn seaworld) but was told they was fully booked. So that left us looking for a hotel at 8pm after a 9 hour drive! I remembered from tripadvisor that the florida hotel had really good reviews and was about £70 per night so thats where we went. My husband went to reception and they said they had one room left with 2 queen beds. It cost over $150 which he thought was alot but because we were tired he just booked. The room was nice but not nothing special and the beds were tiny. Maybe if we had booked inadvance we would have got a cheaper rate and not felt ripped off. The next day we went back to original hotel - Fairfield Inn which is opposite Seaworld. It cost £172 for 4 nights and was amazing!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We've held our annual meetings at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center for several years and the excellent relationship we have with the hotel is consistent over time. We plan with them at least a year in advance. Their sales staff are most helpful from first contract to final payment; they anticipate things that will make our meetings more effective and enjoyable. Every hotel employee that I have worked with makes you feel as if they are there just to help you and make your day better. That means alot when you have hundreds of people coming in for meetings/trainings.

The hotel is clean and attractive from bottom to top; it always looks newly decorated. The food that we serve at our meetings is well prepared and attractively served; it's very tasty and delicious.

If you're a business looking for a place to hold your meetings, I recommend this hotel. They will accommodate your meeting needs and you and your company will be happily satisfied. Yes, we're planning to hold our meetings there again in 2011.

Reviewed June 26, 2010

I love the feeling of being at this hotel it's as though I never left home, only better---Room service.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

I wish I had brought the family and had more time. Hotel is located in a very nice mall with many nearby attractions...

Reviewed June 20, 2010

The hotel had spacious, clean rooms, a comfortable bed and wonderful amenities. The morning newspaper, free in room internet, two complimentary bottles of water in the room, fitness center, pool and whirlpool were wonderful, as well as the delicious food and friendly staff at the Crickets Bar and Restaurant. The hotel is attached to the Florida Mall, a huge benefit for the business traveler needing to buy gifts for her children!

Reviewed June 19, 2010

The service in the hotel was great. I liked my room because it was in a second floor and it had all the facilities I needed. The location for a business trip is perfect because is near the International Airport of Orlando Florida. The best thing I liked was the Shopping Center. I had the opportunity to buy my father's day gift at the same time I was on a business trip. Next time I visit Florida I would like to stay at this hotel. I would recommended this hotel to all my friends and relatives.

One recommendation: The hotel room should have tooth paste because that is something people forget.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Florida Center
Caribe Royale Orlando
#86 of 340 in Orlando
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 340 in Orlando

Been to The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!