“My wife would love this place!”

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #11 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I arrived into Orlando after dinner and had called the hotel earlier in the day to arrange for a ride and to check the weather forecast. The thoughtful young woman said the weather was going to be beautiful and suggested their Platinum service for transport. The price was compatible with a cab so I opted for the service. I was met at the airport by a man named Louis with a black escalade and he drove me to the front door of the Florida Hotel. I entered the luxurious lobby with cascading staircases and beautiful lighting where I checked in and went up to my room. The room was great. I came down to the lobby and took a walk around the mall, the biggest I have ever scene. I thought, my wife would love it here, and for my son there was even an indoor pool. But I was here for business so between meetings I enjoyed the excellent service in the lobbies restaraunt.
I finished up my business and did some gift buying at the mall and had Platinum Transport take me back to the airport. I was so pleased with my visit I would definately come back with the family.

Mr Hughes from Viginia

1  Thank Mr_HVirginia

Reviewed May 21, 2009

The hotel was clean and the employees were extremely friendly. I especially enjoyed the fact that it was connected to the mall. I was able to eat at the Food Court for breakfast, lunch and dinner.....all very quickly and economical.

This is defintely a location that is very conveient, especially if you don't have wheels!

The price per night is a bit over $100.

Good for families and excellent for business travel.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I was at the Florida Hotel for a conference. Conference facility, room and services were great. Hotel was attached to Florida Mall and in an area where there were plenty of resturants. It was a very good experience. The only issue I had was with an unexpected service charge. The total rate was still excellent -- just, unexpected.

Reviewed May 21, 2009

did not have to leave the hotel for food or anything as the hotel is attached to the mall. very convenient.

Reviewed May 20, 2009

This is definitely the best hotel in the Orlando area by far, amenities are second to non and the staff are friendly and helpful. The addition of the mall area attached to the hotel/conference center is also of great benefit.
I'll be returning again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Located within a 15 to 20 minute drive to all the theme parks and a great value. The rooms were clean and had everything you would want (including flat screens). The hotel has a family friendly pool, restaurant, and staff were polite and professional. I went with my wife and our three children. The in-hotel restaurant had two for one appetizer and drink evening specials. We ordered, went back to the room, and ate well at a great bargain. The kids loved the two for one chicken tenders and the adults loved the two for one draft beers! In addition to all the hotel had to offer it is connected to the Mall, which offers shopping for the whole family and several dining choices. Etremely convenient! I go to Disney every year with my family and know of no better way to do Disney on a budget without sacrificing quality.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Our experience with this hotel was seamless when planning, executing and wrapping up the Florida School Health Conference 2009. Staff kept me updated and informed throughout the whole experience. It was the first time in 13 years of being Conference Director that myself or my Board did not receive a negative comment from our participants.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Florida Center
Caribe Royale Orlando
#86 of 340 in Orlando
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 340 in Orlando

Been to The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!