We spent the wk on the beach at longboat keys but wanted to stay close to airport for our last night. I spotted this hotel as we were leaving the airport our first day and saw the shopping around it so we booked it. I didn't know it was connected to the mall tho until we checked in. Our room was in the corner and overlooked the pool on the 2nd floor.Very clean. Need room key to enter elevator. Starbucks in the lobby but also had a restaurant that wasn't much more than Starbucks cost. We had to be at airport at noon but I had time to go shop a couple hrs while hubby could relax in room. It was about 5 miles from airport. Would def stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando