The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #11 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We spent the wk on the beach at longboat keys but wanted to stay close to airport for our last night. I spotted this hotel as we were leaving the airport our first day and saw the shopping around it so we booked it. I didn't know it was connected to the mall tho until we checked in. Our room was in the corner and overlooked the pool on the 2nd floor.Very clean. Need room key to enter elevator. Starbucks in the lobby but also had a restaurant that wasn't much more than Starbucks cost. We had to be at airport at noon but I had time to go shop a couple hrs while hubby could relax in room. It was about 5 miles from airport. Would def stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tompammc
Write a ReviewReviews (5,969)

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Simply the best hotel I ever have been before. First: good and excel assistance, Second: the facility is just incredible: confort and acessibility. In the mall! Employees always focused to solve any problem. I suggested!

Room Tip: Across the pool!
2  Thank Marlon B
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I truly cannot say anything negative about my stay. The employees I came in contact with were friendly and courteous. The rooms were very clean and amenities excellent.The location of the hotel is excellent and the adjacent Florida Mall is outstanding. I enjoyed having the on site food court and other restaurants in close proximity. I have stayed on many properties in Orlando and the surrounding area and I am convinced this property is absolutely the best.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Was in Orlando for a week and choice to stay here for two of the days since I knew it was by a main mall but to my surprise it was right in the middle of the mall, Awesome feature to have for sure!, The hotel seems a bit older but the décor was nice overall. The staff is friendly and the service in general above average. Great hotel overall. I would stay here again for sure.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

If you want to stay at Disney or Universal Resorts and hotels, you are very close to the amusement parks, but you pay a high price for it. Staying at this hotel you are close enough to these parks (no more than 20 minutes drive) and it is connected to the Florida Mall and all shops and restaurants in it.

The hotel is very good and comfortable. By paying what they call "daily fee" ($18 per day) you have access to the internet (good speed, no number of devices limit), special parking, 2 bottles of water and others (not so important). The prices of the hotel are very good, especially when you compare to the Disney or Universal ones.

The check in and out are very fast and the staff in the lobby is very nice and corteous. They also helped us a lot to find good options of dining and shopping around. The hotel is connected by a door with the Florida Mall, so you basically have full access to the various options of shops and (not so much) restaurants. It is very convenient.

The room is big enough for a couple and everything is clean, works well and it is quite new. The shower is very good and gives you the right relaxing time after the long days in the amusement parks in Orlando.

From the hotel to Disney we spent not more than 20 minutes, to Universal 15 minutes. There is some traffic around the hotel area by 4-5 pm, but mainly caused by some mainteneance in the road.

We definitely will stay in this hotel next time in Orlando !

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank AdolfoB
Reviewed May 2, 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever worked with. They hosted a 5-day training event for us. The hotel staff is so friendly, flexible and accommodating. They have excellent quality food, overall service, and they're in a great location too!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Hotel is nice and clean and staff goes out of their way to insure your stay is a pleasant one.
I gave a rating of average because the room was not cleaned early and they charge an $18.00 fee for two bottles of water, small gym, and access to the pool and business center. You cannot refuse this fee even if you do not want to access those things. Staff is friendly and at check in I asked for directions for a CVS because I forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste and the person checking me in provided those things for me, I did not even ask for them, she just provided what I needed.

Room Tip: Hotel is quiet and you can relax on any floor. Room is not maintained early, I had to call to get so...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
The Point Hotel & Suites
#19 of 340 in Orlando
Caribe Royale Orlando
#91 of 340 in Orlando
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Been to The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!