This was our second year at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center for the 49th Annual Florida Collegiate DECA Conference, and look forward to having our annual conference at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center for many years to come. In three words that are most important - customer service excellence.
The staff of the hotel work together as a team providing the best experience I have encountered in years! There is not a stone unturned and they take care of things before having to ask. From the beginning, working with Jim Fleck, Sales Manager, and Sheila Gipson, Catering Manager, everything, from the bellmen greeting you as a guest in the front drive, to the front desk reception encountered, to the restaurants under the direction of Jonathan, Food and Beverage, to the Executive Chef, to Housekeeping, to the wonderful gal in the Grab and Go, to Simone, Director of Sales and Marketing, and Lori, Catering Director - - all I can say is WOW!
Not only is this a GREAT venue for a conference, but I've stayed there with family and we all had a great visit, and again, felt like a guest walking into someone's home.
I applaud Mr. Terry Shaikh, CEO and President, for visiting with us each and every day to ensure that everything was perfect. In complimenting Mr. Shaikh on his fabulous staff, Mr. Shaikh replied, "I am blessed with great people!" I replied, and they are blessed to have you as a leader who takes every opportunity to recognize employees. I can honestly say, Mr. Shaikh must spend a considerable amount of time in his daily activities recognizing their accomplishments which are well-earned and well-deserved.
While the hotel is connected to the Florida Mall, guests have every store imaginable and plenty of great restaurants and a fantastic food court. The location is excellent; the staff is superb, and I am sure you will agree with this review.
Kudos to the entire staff of the Florida Hotel and Conference Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Best Western so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando