The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Royal Inn(Orlando)
6,071 results
All reviewscrickets bargreat hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripexcellent stayenjoyed my stayfood courtclose to the airportconvenient locationeasy accessorlando areainternational drivestarbucksgymfloridaconvenienceaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best feature is that it is attached to the mall. The friendly staff is so accommodating. Easy access with a central location. Thankfully it is not in the congested area of International Drive. Self-parking was very close to the front entrance.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Deb B
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Due to a missed flight, I ended up scrambling for an Orlando hotel and found this lovely property connected to a great mall, which provided great diversion for me since I had to fill a day waiting for my red-eye the following day. The staff is friendly, bed comfy and I was blown away by the great breakfast, reasonable prices and fabulous waiter at the in-house coffee shop. My only complaint was that the "perfect for laps" pool was extremely warm. I am a wimp, so I am not one who loves a COLD pool, but truly this was bordering on hot tub warmth. I am a meeting planner, and noticed this hotel is also a conference center, providing much more reasonable pricing than the more "tony" hotels -- at twice the price - that I use for my high tech clients, so it may be a great resource for meeting as well. I definitely will come back to the Florida Hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure you check out the room - though it is a non-smoking hotel, I had to change rooms as the former guest obviously smoked in the room. The hotel was most accommodating in helping me move to a completely smoke-free nicer room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Sandi V
Reviewed March 2, 2014

As you all can see by my picture I am a huge Orlando fan, I've been there four times in the past 2 years and I am never tired of it...and every single time I've stayed at The Florida Hotel and Conference Center. Nice staff, clean rooms, free parking, perfectly located inside the Florida Mall and 50% less expensive than the other "best rated" hotels in Orlando are enough reasons to come back every time. There is a Starbucks at the lobby, and if you are tired of walking on parks, you can easily get the elevator, go to the mall and buy some snacks and tacos and get back to the comfort of your room.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Adriano A
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The staff is always great. Been coming for years I feel like am at home when I stay. The staff from the doorman to the manager John they are all great, Cricket is a fun bar the bartender with the same name is great she is very down to earth. The hotel is like a home away from home when you are on the road.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tom h
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stay here frequently and I always receive world class service. Not only are you in a great hotel your in the mall so when you wake up all you have to do is walk a couple hundred feet and your in the mall. Plus the food and valet parking staff along with the rest of the staff are friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2014