The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Royal Inn(Orlando)
6,065 results
All reviewscrickets bargreat hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripexcellent stayenjoyed my stayfood courtclose to the airportconvenient locationeasy accessorlando areainternational drivestarbucksgymfloridaconvenienceaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 24, 2013

My husband and I only stayed at the hotel for a couple of days but it was significantly care-free, accommodating and a friendly atmosphere no matter where you were in the hotel. I never felt I wasn't catered to or directed to some point of interest that would make my stay awesome. Finally, the spa was to die for and the most relaxing experience I've had in a while. Keep up the good work folks!

Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays!

Room Tip: Just speak with the concierge who will help you make good and educated choices.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This is was my second time staying at the Florida Hotel and once again we had an amazing stay. The rooms very clean and the staff was great everyone was very welcoming. Especially Joey, the bellman, he made our stay! He was very entertaining and helped store our luggage while we went shopping. We also enjoyed the pool, which was heated. But overall great stay, enjoyed the shopping and walking straight back to our room for a great nights sleep!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2013

It was my first time at The Florida Hotel and Conference Center. What a pleasure! The team is so helpful and sweet. The rooms are so clean and you can have fun at the mall, just by walking thrugh the door inside the hotel. They respect privacy time, are great giving instructions and worry about their guests. Best experience ever.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Excellent service stuff were attentive friendly welcoming refills always on time the food the taste and the tempture was great and excellent this wasn't the first time I visited Florida hotel I live in orlando and it's great anyone an come and bring their family celebrate and spend a great time at Florida hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times on a Black Friday holiday weekends.
The pool is great, as well as the convenience to shopping!!!
If you want to take a bus to the outlet malls, the bus stop is in the parking lot.
I am particularly fond of the Bistro at Nordstrom's.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends