The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Gainesville, USA
“Would visit again”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The proximity of the mall made me a bit concerned for safety from thefts, and I was relieved to find that the elevators and guest services were only available via key cards. The staff was polite and friendly, the facilities beautiful, the restaurants and stores available in the mall a perfect convenience. Once we parked, we never moved our car again as we had access to all we needed. The rooms were outfitted nicely, the beds were comfortable, the shower great. All in all, we would visit again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (763)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bradenton, USA
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Overall the hotel was very good. I would recommend more reasonably priced breakfast options. Including Starbucks prices. I did have a question about the conference I was attending at the hotel, and the front desk person gave me the incorrect information. I know there are several conferences, but I show up too early at the conference.

Orlando, USA
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I enjoy a night away from our home (which is 2 hours away in a small town), every once in a while. We enjoy the convenience of the hotel being located right at The Florida Mall, where I can shop, my husband can shop a little and then do work while at Starbucks and we can go to nearby shopping/ dining locations, such as Ikea or Downtown Disney. We have also liked staying at The Florida Hotel when flying out of town early the next morning. The hotel's gym is very nice and we have taken advantage of using the gym during our stays there, as well. This is a fun place-Thanks goes to all Florida Hotel employees, for making this an excellent experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

London, EN
Reviewed November 5, 2013

It's attached to a fabulous shopping mall which makes the hotel so convenient. The staff are always extremely friendly and helpful the rooms are spacious and always clean . Food is good and reasonably priced. I'm cabin crew and stay in this hotel a lot and although they have so many crew staying there day in and day out you would think they would get sick of us! Quite the opposite always welcoming and willing to help.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel does not strike you with a holiday feeling u would expect in Orlando, which is rather Pleasant if u have to be there on business. With the mall and bar and restaurant convenient and friendly service
Not so suited for holiday makers I would think

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Orlando, USA
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We appreciated a clean place with accessible amenities. We didn't have to leave the hotel for anything. The transportation to our cruise ship met us there in the morning after we joyed an excellent breakfast at the hotel.

Before we left I remembered something that I needed to pack. I ran back to the shopping mall and found the store I needed. This was a life-saver as we didn't have a lot of time.

The beds were very comfortable so we got an excellent night's sleep. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Palmetto, Florida
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My mom, sister and I stayed for two nights and we LOVED it! Being attached to the the mall, a Starbucks in the lobby and the very helpful staff made our stay wonderful. We are already planning a return trip. Very easy to travel to and from the theme parks too. A great value for what we paid.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
The Point Orlando Resort
#20 of 339 in Orlando
Florida Center
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 339 in Orlando
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Been to The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!