“Wish we had stayed longer”

Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #14 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Wish we had stayed longer”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on the last night of our two week vacation in Orlando. Great hotel, we wished we had booked in for longer. The staff were so polite and helpful, we arrived at 1pm and they got us booked in straight away, we thought we would have had to wait until 4pm. As we did not have to leave for the airport until 2pm the next day they arranged a late check out for us (Small charge). Fantastic pool and fitness centre. The room was clean and spacious, the bathroom was spotless with lovely fresh clean towels. Being right in the Florida Mall is a bonus great to just wander round the shops and have a coffee. We got great directions from the staff for our drive up to Sanford. 10 out of 10.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (756)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kimberling City, Missouri
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Girls getaway. Great location adjacent to Florida Mall. Within easy driving distance to International Drive where many of Orlando's tourist spots are. Room clean and made up daily. Swimming pool large with lots of chaise lounges. Hot tub available but did not use. Also has nice exercise room. Did not eat in any of the hotel restaurants so can not say what food was like. Lots of food choices available at mall. Free parking on property.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed here with my fiance while for a few days while visiting Orlando. We both really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It is a large, beautiful place in a great location. We really liked the security that the hotel offered, including card reader access to the pool area, the business center, and the elevator to get to our room. It seemed like a great idea since the hotel is directly connected to the Florida Mall. We loved walking around this huge mall and the convenience of being able to walk back to our hotel room at any time. We visited the hotel's business center and were able to check in for our flight home and print our airline tickets which was so nice and convenient. We also had time to check out the pool, which was clean, warm and inviting. I took advantage of the Starbucks that was located off the lobby. We had no issues at all with our room. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Loved this hotel so much last year that I decided to come back again.
(My first trip-advisor report regarding this hotel was submitted in Sept 2012)

I was greeted by the friendly staff at the front desk including the night manager John Lamont who escorted me to my room.

I had asked for a room on a high floor, as I love to see the Orlando skyline and watch the Florida thunderstorms.
I was given a lovely room 1152 on the 11th floor, and it was everything I could have wished for. I also asked if I could have feather- free bedding (as I'm asthmatic) and this request was granted immediately, with housekeeping arriving minutes later to change the bedding. John was very welcoming and gave me his business card, insisting that I should call him if I needed anything.

My room was very clean with a wonderful view of Orlando skyline and the hotel pool.
1 king sized bed with glass table, 2 seater sofa
Desk and office chair
Alarm clock with iPod dock
Hair dryer, iron and board
Free wifi
New flat screen tv (bigger than last year!)
Coffee maker
Fridge
Safe
Mini toiletries from Bath and Body Works
Ice machines available on each floor

In the lobby there is a computer room available for guests with several apple macs and printers/fax
Gym
Pool with sun loungers and hot tub - towels provided. I remember that one day a storm passed through, blowing some of the sun loungers into the pool and hot tub. Within minutes of the rain stopping, housekeeping had put everything back where it should be and clean dry towels were once again available for use. The clean-up happened so quickly I almost missed it.

There is a Starbucks in the lobby along with Crickets bar and Marcelos bistro.
I had a delicious breakfast at Marcelos ( thank you John!), the staff there were very friendly, and made sure that I had everything I needed.

There have been a few new additions since my last visit-

Guests now have a designated car park - access through barrier (raises when room key inserted)
There are two electric car charging points in guests car park
Hertz hire car desk now in the lobby, and also a Concierge for info and park tickets.
The hotel no longer offers the $5 voucher scheme in lieu of housekeeping.
New sun loungers.

I've had a great time at this hotel, and best thing about it is the staff.
Everyone greeted me with a smile 24/7 and I was looked after very well.

Special thanks to Manager John Lamont, who made me feel at home, and to the ladies working in Starbucks in the lobby who got to know my favourite drink (pumpkin spice latte extra hot!)
And finally the lovely lady in the 'Grab n Go' shop, Eurina Gadson.
I met her last year, and she admired the lilac hat my friend Lisa was wearing. When we left to fly home, Lisa gave her the hat, and Eurina has never forgotten it. She always has a smile for everyone, waved to me every time I passed her shop, and I enjoyed talking with her in the evenings. She is truly an asset to the hotel, and I hope I will see her again when I return to Orlando.

Room Tip: Just ask when booking, and the hotel will do their best to accommodate your wishes. Rooms on the hig...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The staff was awesome, the room was nice, the location is perfect. We walked through the mall, had dinner, walked through the mall back to the hotel and got lots of exercise before and after our huge meal at California pizza kitchen. We never had to go outside which was good because it happened to rain that evening. I will definitely choose this hotel for my next trip to Orlando.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Dougtheinstaller
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for the first time because our conference was being held there. We have stayed in hotels in almost every state and country. We have never been treated so well. The customer service was the best we have ever experienced. They have a very "Disney Type" customer service model. The room was probably the cleanest I have ever seen. Although the hotel is attached to a mall, the noise level is non existent. I have to really try hard to think of something that they could improve. The only thing I can think of would be to offer HD TV instead of just digital. That seems trivial, however that is the only thing that I can think of.

1 Thank R N
USA
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Lineage Society conference was professionally handled and any issues were dealt with immediately by the courteous staff. Rooms were clean. Meeting rooms were prepared as we had asked and the meals were excellently prepared, wait staff was excellent, and ur members were delighted with the whole experience.