The other time we were in Orlando I saw this hotel inside the mall, and I thought next time I gotta try that. My wife is a big shopper and I don't like to carry bags, so what can be better than a hotel inside the mall? Front desk was so great. We arrived earlier than we should and we were with our baby, so they did their best to get us a room immediately. Room was very good, facing the front of the hotel where the swimming pool is. Location is very good to explore Orlando, you are kind in the middle of everything there is to do. There's a Starbucks in the hotel (not in the mall, I said in the hotel). We have only one complaint, they have this draw where you can get some dollars for your opinion, nothing wrong there, but the guy who went to deliver us a crib for the baby was so insistent that we would fill the paper right away for him to get his bonus, and all we want was to relax as we had just arrived, so we had to be a litte rough with him and say that we would do it later and put it in the box ourselves. Besides that great hotel, we would stay there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando