We had a four day stay at this property over the Fourth of July. We found the staff very friendly and accommodating. We made use of the Concierge Service who were very helpful and guided us to get the most of our stay. We enjoyed room service and found the food quite good late at night. The Bar staff was most friendly and made us welcome. The Front Desk was welcoming and friendly. We enjoyed the mall and worked in some shopping on rainy afternoons.
What I missed by booking online was an $18 service fee per day for the Hotel. It was disclosed, I just didn't read carefully that this was not included. While I admit the services were top notch, the pricing seemed deceptive not adding this fee into the daily cost of stay. Parking was "free", but this is part of what you were paying for in the additional fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando