The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$166
$394
$303
Orbitz.com
6,116 results
All reviewscrickets bargreat hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripexcellent stayenjoyed my stayfood courtclose to the airportconvenient locationeasy accessorlando areainternational drivestarbucksgymfloridaconvenienceaccommodations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you are lookin for a good experience in service, location and facilities, all in the same place, this is the place to go. Booking is easy and fri9endly through their website, plus they do and have and excellent service provide by young and entrepenuers at their location in Florida. It is absolutely worthy to stay and enjoy their facilities, pool, transport, restaurants, shopping mall, business center, bar, gym and many more. As well, they are not the most expensive in the world.

Room Tip: They do have single, double and family rooms; choose the one that woulkd help you to stay comfortable. NAmes are accord to your needs. Absolutely reccomend!!!
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Words cannot adequately describe the quality of the entire staff. Everone who passed you in the hallways and common areas greeted you warmly and inquired about our stay and asked if we needed anything. I have never experienced such professional, well trained and friendly staff. In addition, all of our dealings with the banquet and conference center staff were similarly excellent. They accomodated our every need and checked with us frequently to ensure our satisfaction and to check for any additional needs. The manager, Barry Adubato, was especially helpful in adjusting to our requests that our box lunches be available several hours earlier than originally scheduled and even arranging a cake for a birthday celebration. The meeting rooms were well equipped and spacious and the AV was well supported by Richard Perez. The quest rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Most importantly for our needs, the internet service was great. We will be back in July with a larger group and we are looking forward to it. Finally, they have the best exercise facility that I have seen in a hotel.Thanks!

1  Thank Philip R
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked one night here by Internet to break a long journey and we couldn't have chosen a better hotel. Easy to locate, easy to check in and out, we were very happy with receptionist when she offered a large kingsize bed instead of giving us 2 queen size beds. Computer room facilities were great though my iPhone found it difficult to log on to the house WIFI which I was charged for even though I couldn't use it. Parking was also charged for! Apart from those 2 small issues its a great hotel and we enjoyed staying there.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank wigletpiglet
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I went to Orlando Florida to finalize a negotiation on a property we are looking to purchase, we picked The Florida Hotel from the list of options as it looked more central compare to other, Not only the hotel was conveniently located but it also has great accommodation, the staff members are courteous, also, the room was very clean, we had the time to enjoy the pool and the spa service also shopped in the mall. We loved the hotel. On our next trip we would definitely stay in this hotel again. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: No comment
1  Thank Raphael251
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. I seriously have never had such a pleasant experience with the staff. EVERYONE was so nice! The only reason why I didn't give this hotel an excellent rating is because of its location. It's by the airport, which is about a $30 cab ride to anything tourist-y in Orlando. But even then, I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Breea C