This hotel for me was just ok. Nothing special. I went there in Jan 2013 for a conference. I think i must have been put in an older room. I was on the 4th floor in a corner room. There was no light switch by the door, so any time you would enter the room, you would have to navigate to the other side in the dark to get to the switch. The staff were friendly for the most part but did not seem to have their act together on the front counter. I did like the location, being attached to the mall and also having starbucks in the lobby, I have stayed a in couple of other hotels in Florida, i would choose them by far over this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, HRS, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando