Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Newfoundland
“Just Ok”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This hotel for me was just ok. Nothing special. I went there in Jan 2013 for a conference. I think i must have been put in an older room. I was on the 4th floor in a corner room. There was no light switch by the door, so any time you would enter the room, you would have to navigate to the other side in the dark to get to the switch. The staff were friendly for the most part but did not seem to have their act together on the front counter. I did like the location, being attached to the mall and also having starbucks in the lobby, I have stayed a in couple of other hotels in Florida, i would choose them by far over this one.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank crazycanadian2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (762)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Beautiful hotel, super clean, very friendly staff. Lots of amenties available,
Fantastic Fitness Room,Beautiful Pool and Best of all, located in a Mall !!!!
Highly recommend, and I know we will stay there again
Also, probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in while at a Hotel !!!

Room Tip: Before booking, check out the Florida Hotel and Conference website, We found out deal w/them. Was be...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nadeine M
Duck Key
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We throughly enjoyed our stay,after a long day and Epcot it was so relaxing to come into such a welcoming,friendly Hotel. Our room accomadations were equally as pleasant ,including our Welcome Gift which was a total surprise and enjoyed not only that late night but the following afternoon. I would highly recommend this to any of my family or friends for future stays. I might add, our plans were to stay in the park itself, but the location was ideal and didn"t miss being inside the park at all. Thanks for your gracios hospitality. Maggie Carter & Neal Janov.

Room Tip: Rooms spacious enough to accomadate additional family members (child).
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CaptainMaggie
tampa florida
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is at least my fourth conference at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando...each a great experience.

The rooms are clean, comfortable, roomy and the convenience to multiple conference rooms within the hotel make it a great central location to bring people in from around Florida. The fact that the hotel itself is attached to the nice Florida Mall(which has a Bucca d' beppos) makes the hotel an even better venue. I would highly recommend this location!

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
2 Thank vbm534
Ocala, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2013

From the time I checked in to the time I checked out; restaurants in between, the staff was friendly and genuine. You can tell when they've been told to "be nice to the customers," but this team made me feel welcome. I recommend the hotel and plan to return for a second helping!

1 Thank Connie K
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The Florida Hotel is one of the best kept secret of Florida . I come to orlando a lot and this was the first time i ever stayed at the Florida Hotel . let me tell you I would and have recommened this hotel to a lot of people since my stay. the rooms are truely comfortable relaxing and most of all quiet, the service of all the employees was outstanding, we ask questions we got answers . and the mall was right there just a walk away. dining was excellent we enjoyed our selves from the time we got there until the time we left. i work in the School District we travel a lot , over all this is the place to be. i give this hotel a rating of five to ten stars the Hospitality is excellent all around. Fl hl keep up the good work. i'm trying to book our next conference here.
just check it out one time it speak for it self. Great Hotel........

Room Tip: all the rooms are the best , i'm a poolside person but the room I had was great. Just choose one...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JohnettaT
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I've stayed many times at the Florida Mall Hotel through work, but I am compelled to say the staff are always keen to ensure the hotel guests feel appreciated. I feel that this consistent commitment to service is not down to any business connection as I'm sure not all staff are aware of whether I'm a business guest or otherwise. In fact on my last stay as an example of this, a member of staff named Clem was sorting out a problem which necessitated the wearing of protective gloves. However, when recognized me from a previous visit. He stopped to offer a welcoming hand shake but removed those gloves before offering an affable salutation, now that attention to detail goes a long way.

1 Thank Stephen399