They charged me $18 for complimentary service! I didn't ask if it was optional (i was tired and it was late) but I encourage you to ask for it. Why pay $20 for 2 bottles of water, parking inside a bar gate (there's tons of other parking and I felt the area to be quite safe).
They were supposed to give me a newspaper I think but there was none at my door.
Front desk was great! No complaints!
Lobby is super nice, nice gym, business center - although I didn't use any - they all looked good.
Everything was clean. Room was great.
Bed was OK not great.
For everything above I paid about 150 bucks something total with the stupid $18 service fee and couple $ in taxes. I booked through hotels.com. For a single guy, I think I could have saved staying somewhere else. But for family or couples, it may be great!
I would definitely stay here again and recommend my family to stay too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Odigeo so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando