The Florida Hotel is a nice place to stay overall. They have very clean rooms and great customer service. They do charge an additional fee per night ($18 per night I think) - which adds up. You get access to the gym, business center, and 2 bottles of water per day for that fee. So be sure to take your $9 bottles of water with you. The gym has a nice mix of equipment and is kept very clean. The food in the hotel is overpriced and mediocre at best, but the good thing is that there are a bunch of places to eat nearby or in the mall. The hotel bar, Crickets, has a decent beer selection and a happy hour. They have a guest only parking area which is nice, because mall parking is at a premium. If you don't need to eat at the hotel then it is a great place for a long weekend and I highly recommend it. If you don't have transportation I would book elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando