The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$148
$111
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$166
$394
$303
Orbitz.com
6,116 results
All reviewscrickets bargreat hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripexcellent stayenjoyed my stayfood courtclose to the airportconvenient locationeasy accessorlando areainternational drivestarbucksgymfloridaconvenienceaccommodations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I spent 3 nights at Florida hotel last christmas, it is a very nice hotel with nice and friendly staff . It is located in the middle of everything so it's about 10-15 minutes ride to all the parks and attractions.
It is also perfect location if you are intersted in shopping, as you are actually located in Florida Mall.
There's also starbucks in the lobby.
It was a very nice experience, the hotel is highly recommanded.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here for a conference. The banquet staff members did an excellent job and the lunches and dinners were very good. Guest rooms have had some cosmetic updates - bedding, TV, work area, bathroom floor and sink are all modern; my room's carpet had been patched and the bathtub was clearly older, but was still clean. Sports bar has great happy hour deals and good food. Location convenient to both the airport and Disney/International Drive areas. Several restaurants just a short walk across the various parking lots, and being connected to the mall is a nice bonus.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Was there on business and it was a good stay. Very convienent but lack of service on some issues. Set up a cab and that didn't go through right also some cleanliness issues. Would stay again but only if nothing better was available.

• Stayed: January 2013
Hotelier32819, Director of Customer Relations at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Ryan W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay.
I am truly sorry that your experience may have included exceptions in certain areas, and that we did not have a chance to make amends while you were on site. Our partner for transportation services is the largest provider of such services in Orlando. Any situation brought to our attention has always been expeditiously handled without fail.

Despite the mentioned items, I am glad that you had a good stay. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you the way we know we can.

Annie Barrett
Director of Customer Relations

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay very much. We were traveling with a high school group and payed for our stay through a group. It was our first time in Orlando so I'm not even sure where we were in the city exactly. The group had several scheduled venues; a bowl game, Universal and Disney. The Florida Hotel seemed quite centrally located for all their activities. That means a lot when you're riding a tour bus everywhere! Even so, the kids were very interested in getting to spend some time in the mall which housed several shops we don't have at our local mall. All in all it was a great experience in a safe, comfortable, convenient hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed here over the Christmas holiday and were thoroughly impressed by the staff, their courteous welcome and the rooms! It was one of the most comfortable beds I've slept on in a long time. The fact that this hotel is ideally located in a mall made it all worthwhile for us. I made and paid for my reservation on line and I received a great rate. The only thing that I should have paid more attention to is the $18.00 surcharge they charge you everyday. Other than that I would come back and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple