The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$138
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Orbitz.com
$93
$80
6,116 results
All reviewscrickets bargreat hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripexcellent stayenjoyed my stayfood courtclose to the airportconvenient locationeasy accessorlando areainternational drivestarbucksgymfloridaconvenienceaccommodations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I lived in Orlando for 3 yrs, and avoided the commercial Orange Blossom Trail ("OBT") with its many strip clubs, tattoo parlors, etc. I moved out of the area, so when I found out I had to take an early morning exam in the midst of this quasi-blighted area I set to work finding a hotel that would be safe, clean, and quiet. I was VERY fortunate to remember having attended a conference at the Florida Hotel years before.

This hotel is a hidden gem - tucked behind the Florida Mall, an indoor mall that has been somewhat overshadowed by newer malls like Millenium as well as the many outlets.

The price was reasonable, check-in was easy, the room was impeccably clean, smelled fresh, and had a lovely view of Orlando. I had a very comfortable night, and I'm happy to say that I awoke in good condition to take my exam.

I can also recommend the breakfast buffet in the hotel - reasonably priced, nice selection, and great service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 4hersheybear
Reviewed October 11, 2012

A wonderful property with a great location for all theme parks, airport and connected to a mall. Clean rooms, helpful and friendly staff including the snack shop made my stay worry free. My room was right across from the elevators and noise wasn't an issue. Security appears to be very good at this property. Recommended.

Room Tip: I was directly across from the elevators during a five day period where the hotel was sold out and didn't experience any noise issues.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Aside from the location, and that the hotel has just about been completely reovate, it is alwasy very nice to see the same faces greeting us year after year. We have gotten to know many of your staff members and this makes the experience all th emore enjoyable

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Was here for a convention. Staff took very good care of us. Rooms were fine. Lovely pool and spa. Reasonably priced. Ample amenities. Being attached to a large shopping mall is a plus. I would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed at The Florida Hotel because our daughter was in America's PERFECT Pageant. From Wirral, North West of England, this was our first visit to Florida. The Hotel was fab, lovely rooms, clean and bright. Our memories will include watching the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympics in Crickets Bar. The staff were wonderful, so friendly and helpful, especially the Guest Service Manager Marcus Morrin and two beautiful ladies from reception Nadege and Anna-Marie. They helped us so much as we had a long flight from Manchester including an emergency stop over in Bangor Maine and were really tired. Ideally localted for the airport and theme parks but most of all for the fab shops. Yes, we want to go back!! :)

Room Tip: Some rooms have two bathroom wash basins which means the bathroom is bigger and more space near the wardrobe. My husband and I had one washbasin!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family