“Denise & Michael”

Ranked #67 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Denise & Michael”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

dubious at first due to the size of the hotel, soon felt at home with friendly staff and accommodating surroundings. We had choice of rooms & chose to be in a quiet area which was wonderful & close to all facilities. The conference part of the visit was carried out without hitch & we were made welcome at all times. Nothing was too much and there was always a friendly smile. We were given an extension to our room stay as our flight was not until late in the day this meant that we could enjoy another day at the lovely pool & enjoy a very delicious lunch.
Thank you Marriott we will definitely recommend you to our friends & colleagues.

Room Tip: some are on a very high level depends on what you want but we were in the South wing which was quiet...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,248)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Naples, Florida
Reviewed June 8, 2014

From the moment I got out of my car Adrian did a wonderful job in valet at greeting me, to Carlos the bellman talking me with about he hotel he did a wonderful job. I failed to get the name of the lovely lady and gentlemen who greeted me at check in counter they were wonderful. The hotel was clean, very welcoming . We enjoyed the pool and the staff outside everyone was kind and courteous always seeing if we needed anything. Very family friendly. The housekeeping did a wonderful job at keeping our room clean and having enough towels on hand. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable. Elaine

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Elaine H
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is a destination resort all in itself. Because of typical corporate meetings I was not able to enjoy much of the hotel as a resort destination but the convention center is large enough to hold two separate meetings simultaneiously and the food was Excellent! Wireless coverage was good in the meeting rooms and sleeping rooms. June is a beautiful month in Orlando but some weeks can be hot. If you are a golfer there is a course on site although it will be a cool $100 per person for a round. I would like to return for a vacation experience here in the future.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Loved the hotel! My kids loved the pool and kiddie pool area! We could see the fireworks from out balcony that were going off at the Disney resorts. We used the valet service and we absolutely was impressed with how professional they were. Best valet that I have used at any hotel:). Eddie and Kenny wer awesome!! Quick retrieval of vehicles and very curious!! Can't wait to stay again:)

• Stayed May 2014
Galmpton, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

The other comments on service and facilities I agree with, I also agree there are a lot of extra charges.
For me the hotel is just too big and noisy, we had to change rooms because of noise from outside vents, we were moved again next to the lifts which was terrible, so we moved again and were happy.
The staff here are lovely and it's a great service the car parking is a nightmare unless u have valet service at 26dols a day, we had this service to make life easier. Make your own minds up folks but remember it's a convention centre so needs to be big.
I personally won't be returning, and am currently chilling at Conway House in Naples SW Florida which I can thoroughly recommend.off to the beach now lovely !!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Jane L
Alex P, Guest Care Coordinator at Orlando World Center Marriott, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
We appreciate your comments, Jane L! Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Orlando World Center. It is sad to hear that parking was an issue as well as noise in your room. We are glad you found solutions by using the valet and finally found a room that accomodated your needs. Thank you for staying with us while you were in the Orlando area!
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is a large hotel set in spacious grounds in a location very close to Disneyland (although I was there on business, so can't comment much on that). The room I stayed in was spacious and well presented with everything I needed for my stay, including good quality wi-fi, and a well equipped bathroom with toiletries and a good shower.
The hotel has several restaurants and bars to choose from, and a Starbucks in the lobby so there's plenty of choices when it comes to food and drink. I had a couple of evening meals there, both of which were reasonably priced and of good quality; not extravagant but perfectly acceptable for the prices. The breakfast however was incredible, with such a wide variety of food on offer, I was spoiled for choice.
Outside the grounds were well kept, and the pool area looked clean and inviting, although I didn't use it. Overall, a really nice hotel and would happily stay there again the next time I'm in Orlando.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank 404tuneless
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was there for a convention and I have to say that while I enjoy vacation spots more off the beaten path in seclusion, it was a lovely stay for business travel. I likened it to a compound while I was there as it has every amenity known to man, including a wonderful pool retreat. I have to say that the food selection wasn't as good as I'd hoped (especially the $$$), but it was still a nice stay. Also, the staff was fantastic--Ben in particular--in assisting with any and every need!