Our family of four stayed at the Marriott Orlando World Center for our "Unconventional Orlando" (read, "no theme parks") Spring Break. We reserved two connecting rooms in the West Tower, which on Day 1 seemed like a far walk, but the bellman took the opportunity to give us a mini-tour on the way, which was really helpful.
We have stayed at many Marriotts before and this one is up to their high quality standards. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, food at the restaurants was very good. Our children are 7 and 9 and we spent lots of time in the hotel pools. We never had a problem finding an available chair and the staff was plentiful poolside. We ate at the Falls Bar & Grille (adjacent to pool) the most and there was something for everyone. In addition the breakfast buffet was out of this world. And there's a Starbucks in the lobby. For me, heaven.
The hotel is well located if you are going to Disney or Universal. In fact, it is so large that you can see it from the highway, which makes it difficult to be lost ;-D We would gladly return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations include new Suites, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen opened January 2013, a rustic-style venue aimed at showcasing fresh and authentic family-style Italian cuisine with local farm inspiration. Experience the new Falls Pool Bar & Grill offering refreshing beverages and casual dining, a renovated game room with interactive games and a Kid's Zero Entry Pool and water playground with fountains, bubblers, water mushrooms, in-ground spray jets, water cannons and lily pads. Finally, slide into summer with a new slide tower featuring two, 200-foot winding water slides and one, 90-foot speed water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Marriott