Stayed here in March as part of a convention. First thing you realize upon arrival is that this place is massive. Out convention was large, but there were easily 3 others going on at the same time and the property could still accommodate that many guests and traffic.
Lobby is very nice and spacious, with a full service Starbucks right there. The lobby bar is also a nice spot to relax and gather. Diva was our server both nights and she was amazing!!!!
Room was spacious, with a couch, desk as king size bed. There was also a nice balcony which was perfect for working outdoors and overlooking the property. Quick tip-if you are looking for convenience, as for a room in the first tower. The property is so massive that it is a decent walk to the other one.
As for the grounds, they were very nice. Pool area and law by the pool were beautiful and not too overcrowded. We ate at the pool bar one day for lunch and though I was not expecting much, the food ended up being great! Very pleasantly surprised.
We also had spa treatments one of the days and that was nice as well. The gym and steam room were also good.
Property is close to Disney parks and the upscale Premium outlets (5 mins away by car).
Overall a very nice conference focused hotel. If you are traveling with family I think you could find somewhere more family oriented nearby. I did see kids there and the staff seemed accommodating, but much more of a business feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations at our hotel in Orlando, Florida include new Suites. In your accommodations, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Marriott