I decided to stay at the Marriott World Center for a trade show at the Orange County Convention Center in January. I usually stay at a Courtyard or Springhill but I wanted to treat myself and stay at the resort. I stayed here in 1986 and I must say they made some huge changes. The only thing that was same was my bellman! He was the same guy I had in 1989. I remembered him (Michael B.) because we are both from Boston. He was a golfer and he filled me in on the golf courses in the area, he told me that they completely renovated the resort course. He did recommend Hawk Landing but I must say was not impressed with the conditions. If you park your own car plan on 30 minutes before you get to your room, pay the extra $10 and get valet. The room was very nice and clean. I probably spent way more money than I needed, probably should have stuck to my Courtyard. I would stay here again for an on site business meeting or with the family on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations include new Suites, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen opened January 2013, a rustic-style venue aimed at showcasing fresh and authentic family-style Italian cuisine with local farm inspiration. Experience the new Falls Pool Bar & Grill offering refreshing beverages and casual dining, a renovated game room with interactive games and a Kid's Zero Entry Pool and water playground with fountains, bubblers, water mushrooms, in-ground spray jets, water cannons and lily pads. Finally, slide into summer with a new slide tower featuring two, 200-foot winding water slides and one, 90-foot speed water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Marriott