I stayed here for 5 nights in november during a convention and enjoyed it. Very big hotel - to start with a bit confusion to find the room.
Quick check in/check out.
Big swimmingpools - and probabely surronded by a nice golf course.
Very good and proffesional service
You need your own car to go around in Orlando - but I guess that goes for most of the hotels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations at our hotel in Orlando, Florida include new Suites. In your accommodations, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Marriott