This massive and impressive hotel is well appointed and has a knowledgeable and friendly staff. My room was nice, roomy and had a very comfortable bed. The problems I found were first with the parking. There are not enough spaces to accommodate the number of rooms. I was able to valet park for a hefty per/day fee but had to wait over 30 minutes for my car to be retrieved. Finding a slightly late lunch during the afternoon is like finding a needle in a haystack. There is a food court with overpriced boxed items and Starbucks, which ran out of lunch items by 1 pm. I was surprised to turn on the local news one morning and hear a report that the HazMat team had been onsite at the hotel overnight. When I looked out the balcony, there were quite a few emergency vehicles still present from the night before. Apparently a fire broke out in a storage room containing chemical but it was located apart from the main hotel and no guests had to be evacuated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations include new Suites, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen opened January 2013, a rustic-style venue aimed at showcasing fresh and authentic family-style Italian cuisine with local farm inspiration. Experience the new Falls Pool Bar & Grill offering refreshing beverages and casual dining, a renovated game room with interactive games and a Kid's Zero Entry Pool and water playground with fountains, bubblers, water mushrooms, in-ground spray jets, water cannons and lily pads. Finally, slide into summer with a new slide tower featuring two, 200-foot winding water slides and one, 90-foot speed water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Marriott