WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall

Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall
Ranked #307 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
“Good things come in small packages”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Second stay at this Motel and I don't like Motels. Well maintained, clean and comfortable smaller room. The staff is pleasant and helpful, I had two lumpy pillows and they were replaced. Breakfast is slim, small muffins, oatmeal and coffee but it is not enough to take away from the good condition of this small motel and the price. I normally shop hotels on Hotwire.com but with all of the bad hotels in Orlando I use Kayak.com so that I can see the property, seeing this Motel listed closed the deal.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank chainboss

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

This hotel is a steal. I was not expecting it to be so nice (sorry) because it is cheaper, but it is fantastic. I stayed for two nights, the room was small, but clean. The hotel desk clerk was very friendly, letting me check in an hour early was no problem. I stayed on the bottom floor, and there was a little noise from the road (It's right on Orange Blossom Trail, very convenient) but nothing that kept me up or woke me up. The TV was a old style but it worked fine. The bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the bottom floor near the back, they are quieter. 108 or higher and you should...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank SilverFin88
Jacksonville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel was very nice considering its location. The hotel desk clerk had great customer service skills. I stayed for two nights, one on the bottom floor and 2nd night on the top floor. I will not recommend the 2nd level due to noise from the busy roadway in front of the hotel. Rooms are small but great for a short period of time. I recommend this hotel for travelers and I did not have any problems there. Also, I ate at this great taco stand next door. The roadway out front has numerous stores and food places to visit. Great location and great price from the Internet booking site.

Room Tip: Stay on the bottom floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank biglee31548
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I took our 3 yr old out to Disney for 3 days so we stayed here for 4 days. The hotel is only a 15 minute drive from the hotel It was very pleasant. The staff and service were great. Always friendly and helpful. Susan the general mgr was so nice, courteous and knowledgable . Donna at the desk was a delight. the room was so clean and the. Beds were very comfy. The bathrooms were very clean. The only thing I would change would be the TV. But with the free wifi made up for that. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Akane135
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

We could of easily drove past this motel it's that small, but we got stuck at the lights on orange blossom trail and turned in and checked it out. The motel is small with not many rooms. The lobby was very tastefully decorated. The room we got had to be one of the cleanest motel rooms we have ever stayed in. The front desk lady was very sweet and kind to us. They had muffins and coffee in the morning free of charge which was nice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
susan1058, Manager at Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Ensel J

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review! We hope to see you return in the near future Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to make your next stay more pleasant.
Playas del Coco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

I was with my family there and we liked so much for the parks accessible to supermarkets and restaurants. They are comfortable, clean and cheap.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
susan1058, Manager at Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Thank you Coco Tours G for your review.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again.
new port richey, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel last month. The service was exceptional! The rooms were so clean, and well decorated. The beds were comfy and you couldn't hear the noise of the road at all. I plan to go back again since the prices were so low. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Traveler68358
Thank Traveler68358 for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.
We are so glad that you and your boyfriend had a great experience
and enjoyed your time in Orlando. Orlando has a lot to offer and many hotels to choose from
Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Orlando Airport
#269 of 336 in Orlando
Rodeway Inn Maingate
#51 of 160 in Kissimmee

Been to Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall? Share your experiences!