Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive
The M hotel(Orlando)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,005 results
All reviewsinternational drivehi expresspancake machineuniversal studiosfree breakfastyogurtthe breakfast areahotel is locatedfree shuttleclean hotelnice sizesofa bedfridge and microwaveconvention centerbeds were comfortableminute drivemagic kingdom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my family while we were in Orlando this february. What happened is that on our last day, we left our luggage at their luggage storage so we could go do some last minute shopping before going back to Miami. I guess we trusted the hotel far too much (big mistake) and didn't lock the bags or checked if everything was still there before leaving Orlando.

It was only in Miami, at the next morning, when we realized that the Macbook Air was missing! Along with the battery charger! It turned out someone on the hotel reception went through our luggage and took our brand new computer!
We were so stunned we didn't know what to do. I kept calling Holiday Inn general manager but she was never there to talk to me. I left a message asking her to contact me and she simply ignored it! She was never able to talk to me! I talked to a reception guy and he told me that he thinks that the luggage storage room has no cameras.

This is an absurd. People from this hotel went through MY personal luggage, stole MY things and when i try to contact the manager, SHE WAS NEVER AVAILABLE!

There are a lot of good hotels in Orlando (much better than this one) wich actually regard for the security of their guests and wich hire professional and decent people, not this bunch of untrained thieves. YOU DON'T WANT TO CHOOSE THIS ONE.

KEEP YOUR THINGS SAFE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank yagoguimaraes
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear yagoguimaraes,

Thank you for sharing your review about the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. I am puzzled to see your post,considering that we handled this matter privately in late 2013 when it transpired. During that timeframe you informed myself and my staff two days after departing our hotel that your Ipad was missing. I am quite confused to see in your review that a MacBook Air laptop was missing because you had reported an Ipad was missing to myself and my staff. We, in turn, searched for an Ipad. During the course of the conversation that you and I shared, I offered to do a police report and I also asked you for more information about the Ipad that was missing. During that time, you had declined doing a police report or giving more information about your tablet.

If you wish to discuss this matter again in further detail, I would be more than happy to do so. I ask that you please contact me at the hotel because I do not have your information to get in touch with you. Thank you.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Selected this hotel after much consideration after being disappointed with where we stayed 2 years ago in a different hotel close by. We spent 5 nights here and we loved every minute of it. We were treated by a super friendly guy on check in after arriving very late from a rain delayed daytona 500! Rooms had everything you could ever need and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was very nice and had a great selection every morning and the free parking was a great addition. Only downside was that you could very easy here any noise in the rooms next to you but thankfully this didn't cause us a problem. This hotel isn't the cheapest on international drive but as I have experienced before, you get what you pay for and we won't even bother shopping around next time we visit we will be back to stay here!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer M

Hello Jennifer M,

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your review. You had many hotel options to chose from, and I greatly appreciate that you chose ours for your stay in Orlando! I appreciate your attention to detail in your review as well. We look forward to your next trip to Orlando so that we have the opportunity to wow you again!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We chose to stay here on our drive back up to NJ. This hotel exceeded our expectations that we decided to stay another night. It was so clean and modern. The beds were so comfortable! We had such a good nights sleep! There are a ton of places to eat around the hotel. Their breakfast in the AM was great! We were so close to Universal Studios we decided to walk. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lauren V

Dear Lauren V,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am so very happy to see that you thought so highly of our property that you extended your stay. I am glad that our property could be your home away from home during your time in Florida! Please keep us in mind when you are planning your next vacation to the Central Florida area.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We chose this hotel after our original location turned out to be a disaster (dirty, not what was promised, basically a dump).This hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly and the location was great. We purchased our theme park tickets on-site which made things really easy. Also, the hotel has a great pool and parking is free. It's a good value for the money. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: We went with friends and they were able to give us rooms right next to each other. The best value was two rooms with two double beds.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear AllieApp,

Thank you for taking time to share your review! I am so sorry to hear that your trip to Orlando began with an unpleasant experience. Fortunately, I am also happy to see that our property and staff exceeded your expectations. I hope that when you find yourself in Orlando again, you will come back to see us!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Me & my family had the pleasure of staying at this hotel this past weekend for my birthday & I was very satisfied. Check in was quick and very friendly & the front desk clerk was very welcoming & gave great customer service & we checked in around 8 PM. The hotel is located in a great spot off International & it's in good walking distance of many things if that's what you choose to do. We stayed on the 6th. floor & our room was very clean and very spacious. The room was very comfy & me & my family were very comfortable & I would stay here again. The only downfall that I had that there weren't a lot of good channels & the daughter didn't like that, but thank God we weren't in the room too much for her to complain about that. Thanks for a great stay at a great hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kashenia L
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

DearKloveMe,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay! I am so very glad to see that you enjoyed yourself and that you had a nice Birthday. I appreciate your comments regarding our channel selection. If you could be so kind as to provide suggestions for additional channels that we should add to our selection, we will gladly consider offering additional options for our guests to enjoy. I hope that you will come back to see us on your next trip to Orlando!