Traveled with girlfriend to this Hotel to try and be in the center of it all in Orlando.
- Clean Rooms: Rooms are kept very clean. We found no foul smell or odor and the AC worked perfectly.
- Service: In general they have good service and respond quickly to any complaints. We did not have any complaints that could ruin our trip, so we did not test the service entirely. However we saw some people complaining and they were prompt to respond.
- Breakfast included: The breakfast is always a good deal as it gives you fuel to start your day.
- Location: Excellent location. From here you can walk I-drive to many restaurants and shops. On either end of I-drive you can find the premium outlet malls and it is just about 15 minute drive. Mainly because of the heavy traffic.
- Only one person attending the breakfast area: During breakfast time we only saw one person serving or re-filling the empty trays. Because the night before a large group had checked in they were understaffed to deal with the increased flow of guests. I do not know why they only have one person. It is easy to know when the hotel is above 50% capacity and you need more personnel cleaning and serving guests. This is the reason I gave it an average rating. We had to eat breakfast @ a dunking doughnuts (10min walk) because the food was not being replenished fast enough and we only could drink some orange juice due to the long lines. Again, the breaksfast seems good, if you can get to it.
- Few parking Spaces: Parking spaces directly around the hotel are not enough if the hotel is booked full. Luckily it was not and we could always find parking around the hotel, but, if for some reason it is you might see yourself walking from a far parking lot, or, worst case scenerio, parking on an empty lot filled with grass.
In all we went to visit Orlando and do some shopping so did not spend much inside the hotel. If you are not going to spend much time inside the hotel then this is not a bad choice. Good price and quality in the rooms. We would return if budget is tight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites at International Drive welcomes you to Orlando! Our brand new facilities will provide you with an unforgettable experience while you visit Orlando and the local attractions.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at International Drive is your home away from home and we're here to provide you and your family with great accommodations, excellent breakfast and unbelievable service.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at International Drive is conveniently located only minutes away from Universal Studios, Sea World, Walt Disney World parks and all major Orlando attractions. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at International Drive is the place to stay when visiting the Orange County Convention Center, planning a quick getaway to the Florida beaches, tempting lady luck at the Hard Rock Casino, or just simply go for a stroll to enjoy the beauty of Central Florida.Once again the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at International Drive staff is looking forward to have the opportunity to serve you, take care of your needs and make sure that your visit to Orlando area is a pleasant one where you'll get to enjoy our service and our company. We look forward to seeing you because we are here for you. Welcome to Orlando! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Orlando - International Drive