“Good hotel for work location.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East
Ranked #232 of 334 Hotels in Orlando
Tampa
“Good hotel for work location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a good place because it was close to my work site, otherwise I would not have stayed in this location. It's close to all the eating locations, but not close to the outlet malls. The staff was nice, the room was ok.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This place is very dated. I got it via Hotwire which showed really great reviews. But the reality it is junk. For nearly the same price you can get something much better that doesn't have dirty sheets, dirty floors... I will not even try breakfast in the morning. I do not recommend this property.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Brunodeatlanta1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Brunodeatlanta1,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Palatka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I took my family there and enjoyed my stay. The staff was mostly friendly. They let me check in early and the breakfast was great. The pancakes were also good. Rooms were clean. I would return if I go back to Orlando.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This motel is a very well maintained property in a quiet location very convenient to both dining and shopping. Room was clean and comfortable. To call it a "suite" is a stretch, but I was not surprised. Breakfast was good. Only drawback was taking 15 minutes to check in. The young lady at the front desk was very efficient and pleasant but was harried and delayed by having to take care of telephone reservations, guest calls, and the like. Most HIEs at which I have stayed have two persons on duty at peak times to avoid this situation. The management here needs to add staff. Overall good place, would stay again and recommend.

Room Tip: Upper floors are more quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank James R
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was looking for a cheap option and didn't want to stay at a Red Roof or so... this was the cheapest Holiday Inn I found at the time, its express meaning breakfast is included, I actually used the gym and the pool and I found them very good. Room was fine and staff also was. Thought its 20 minutos or so until Premium outlets, its still worth it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank EdnaPinzon
Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed at this location for 1 night. When I checked in the manager thanked me for being a Platinum member. He proceeded to upgrade me to a room with a whirlpool without me even asking. (Perk of being a platinum member). He (think his name was Bal & Heather) at the front desk were both very pleasant. The price for the stay was very good as well $77.52 + tax. The room was clean and very quiet. The only thing that I would suggest for the ownership is to upgrade their internet as the wireless connection although the signal was strong was very very slow. I was away for business and the internet was pretty useless. I ended up using my own hot spot to get work finished.

Room Tip: Room 333 was nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a very new hotel. I was visiting my niece and her family. They live nearby. We had a good price for our room. The location is very close to our family and is surrounded by shopping and food. Our room was beautiful, there room was well-appointed with a small kitchenette. There was coffee, tea, great toiletries, nice bedding and quiet rooms. The staff did an exemplary job. I will stay there again. Nice decor, scrupulously clean, two full beds.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee
3.5 of 5 stars 253 reviews
Sabal Hotel Orlando West
Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal Studios Orlando

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East? Share your experiences!