“Amazing!”

Ranked #173 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The first time we encountered T-Rex was several years ago. We were drawn to it by my younger brother's love of dinosaurs. After a long wait, we finally had a table. I have to say, it was one of the best dinners I have ever had. The entire place is magical and the entire experience was amazing. We went back a few months ago and it still held the same amazing everything. My other brother loved the geode cracker, where you can choose a geode from a selection they have and, well, crack it. All in all, if we ever find ourselves in Florida again, we will definitely be going back.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,584)

Reviewed March 31, 2014

T Rex restaurant was our favorite during our trip to Florida. Our son loved it so much that we had dinner 2 times in one week. We had reservations for the first day and the wait is not long for a busy restaurant if you have a reservation. Definitely make reservations if you can or the wait can be a long. We had great service both times. The manager ( Nate G. ) came to our table a few times and was very friendly. Our waiter (Sean) was excellent always with a smile. We took pictures lots of pictures and we got a complimentary cupcake for my son's birthday. We took our time eating and the food was delicious. The prices are very reasonable for the type of restaurant. Overall a great experience !!!! Open a T Rex restaurant in Chicago !!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

If you're going to eat there, be prepared to wait or figure out the complicated reservation process. If fact, you may want to have a little snack while you're waiting. After a 90 minute wait, we finally got seated, and then it was good fun. I think what made it most fun was our server, Jack, he was excellent. He was energetic, and he told us about the meteor shower and took great care of us, especially my son. He enjoyed talking to Jack as much as seeing the dinosaurs. The food was very good, and plentiful, we loved the Nachos - and it's big enough for two. The food and drinks are a little expensive but I guess that comes with the experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We have visited here numerous times before when visiting Florida, but this time was the worst and will not be going again.
The food was poor, service was lacking, and pricing was dear.
I think T Rex has lost it's character and charm

1  Thank Kate L
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had eaten here before and it was GREAT! This time I brought my granddaughter to show it to her. I was disappointed. The food was just OK...nothing spectacular yet PRICEY! The atmosphere was loud and chaotic as one would expect of such a themed restaurant. Service was average. I see no need to go back.