“Great place and experience!!!”
Review of T-Rex

T-Rex
Ranked #173 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

First night first place to eat at Disney, I have to say it was fantastic. It is busy, after all, IT IS DISNEY. Not an issue. Got our table, waitress was right there. The most friendly waitress I've ever had the experience of having wait on me. It is a bit loud and it goes dark for a few minutes every once in a while but it's all part of the theme and kids love it! Amazing place, I suggest you give it a try!

Write a ReviewReviews (10,591)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food isn't great nor the portions generous. The real appeal is the restaurant itself. Difference periods with different animals and dinosaurs with a reoccurring storm and light changes. The kids will really enjoy the show of it while the parents are underwhelmed by the food.

2  Thank GrantDuke
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food is ok. Its more about the atmosphere for the kids. the portions are big. The meteor shower is quite interesting. The staff are friendly.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

It was really dark in the restaurant, and the show was a little freaky to the young kids in our group. But food was good and we enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had been wanting to visit this restaurant for years, but every time we visited FL the wait was soo long! This time, we were smart and obtained the Landry's Select Card - which gets you to the front of the line and a free $25 for your birthday! (card costs $25 to get, which you get back after the first use). When we got there, the line was super long as usual, but we went straight to the front and were seated within 5 minutes of arriving. GET THE SELECT CARD!!

We sat down in a booth right as the meteor shower was starting, so it was definitely a cool experience. However, we couldn't hear a word the waitress was saying and she actually had to come back afterwards to take our orders! The food is expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. I had probly one of the best meals that I have ever had at this restaurant. The overall decor and atmosphere are amazing, and I wish there were more restaurants like this! Great for families, adults, teens, etc. Will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Traveler2414