“Delicious”

T-Rex
Ranked #173 of 3,852 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere food was delicious my steak and shrimp cook to perfection would definitely go back

There are newer reviews for T-Rex

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food's not very cheap but it's good and we (all grown ups) had lots fun! Must try the lava extinction!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I guess I'm just a bigger fan of Rainforest Cafe (I think these are sprung from the same company). The atmosphere is certainly cool- lots of animatronic dinos and sounds- the ice cave is cool. The food was okay, I still like Rainforest better, but if you have a liking of Dinos and food- this is your place, cave man and all!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

food were excellent.. and the sounds and effects of the dinos are awesome.. the kids loved it.. make sure you make reservation or else you be end up waiting for 2 or more hrs for table for dinner.. its part of the dinning plan which is great for value..

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I went with my husband and 3 kids and loved it! The wait was kind of long bc it was very crowded but once we got in, we were amazed by all the big dinosaurs. The kids loved it and we didn't have to chase them around like we usually do. They just kept staring at all the big dinosaurs lol! Kind of pricey but we knew it would be. I ordered a NY strip steak and it was delicious and service was awesome.