Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
GoPort for cruising

I booked our hotel and cruise shuttle for our recent cruise on Carnival Breeze with GpPort and it... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tammy d
Cleveland, Georgia
via mobile
Go-port bus service

I booked a Mco airport to Port Canaveral. For 2 adult and 1 child . It was less than 100 . They... read more

Reviewed yesterday
fefe11236
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $15.99
More Info
from $22.99
More Info
1,169 results
All reviews port canaveral cruise ship orlando airport cruise parking fairfield inn cocoa beach future cruises hotel shuttle comfortable ride mco driver company titusville cruisers gpc ships disembarked
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

GoPort Carnaveral is the best. Celebrating friend birthday on carnival cruise. We travelled a day early and stayed at one of the participating hotels. The shuttle transfer to and from the parking designation was timely and hassle free. Everything was on point. I would use this everytime

Caitlin O, Manager at Go Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Thanks for the positive words, Latasha! We're so glad you had an excellent experience with us. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again on your next Port Canaveral cruise!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

I used GO PORT for my shuttle service from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral. The customer service was excellent. Both from Terminal and the Bus driver. They were on time and got me to my cruise on time. I would definitely use them again. Bus was very clean and the driver was friendly and helpful.

Family Cruise 2019 (23 Travelers)

Caitlin O, Manager at Go Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Hello, thanks for the positive words! We're so glad you had an excellent experience with us. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again on your next cruise from Port Canaveral.

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was wonderful and provided and excellent breakfast. The shuttle to the port was fantastic and the driver was very entertaining and friendly! Had a great time! Highly recommend!

Caitlin O, Owner at Go Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy you had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again on your next Port Canaveral cruise!

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

I was skeptical of the price of the transfer, but figured I’d be safe because they work with Carnival Cruise Lines. By far this was the best option available! I highly recommend traveling with Go Port Canaveral. Not only will you have a safe ride, but the drivers tell you about the area so it’s like a guided tour as well.

Caitlin O, Manager at Go Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Hello there. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad you had an excellent experience with us and look forward to seeing you on your next Port Canaveral cruise!

Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

What a great shuttle service from Cape Canaveral to Orlando Airport. It was easy to find with a few sandwich board signs, the young lady at check in was efficient, and the driver and his assistant were courteous, efficient and capable. It was such a smooth and comfortable ride, we were surprised when we arrived at airport. Oh and did I mention I saved $20 a person? Would suggest this to all. I found this company online, will look for GoPort when we travel again.

Caitlin O, Manager at Go Port, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Hello! We're so happy you had an excellent experience with us. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a thoughtful review! We look forward to seeing you on your next Port Canaveral cruise.