“Go Port Canaveral is the way to go!”
Review of Go Port Canaveral

Go Port Canaveral
Ranked #16 of 144 Transportation in Orlando
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

If you are taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral, and you don’t live in the Orlando/Titusville area, I would highly recommend booking the Snooze Park and Cruise package through Go Port Canaveral. They made our trip to and from the port stress free!

Katherine O, Digital Marketing Manager at Go Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Franny. We're so glad you enjoyed your Snooze Park Cruise package! Thanks for your review. We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future.

All reviews
"fairfield inn"
in 9 reviews
"coach bus"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"comfortable ride"
"customs"
in 7 reviews
"seas"

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We booked Go Port Canaveral for a stay prior to a cruise. We were limited on rooms available, so I booked through Best Western. Long story short, the Best Western was an absolute dump and was not a safe place for me to stay with my child. We needed to find other accommodations but I was scared of how that would affect our shuttle to the port. I called and got Jody, a complete ray of sunshine on an otherwise crappy evening. I explained to Jody what was happening and that we had found a hotel with one room left. GPC closes at 10 pm and it was pretty close to 10pm at that time. Jody told me she would get in touch with her transportation manager and that if she had not called me back by 10 she would come in early the next morning to contact me when they reopened at 9 am. At 9:02 am the next morning, Jody called me to let me know she had handled everything with our shuttle service and we should have no trouble. Go Port Canaveral gets very high marks from me, simply because of my experience with Jody and her exceptional customer service.

Jennifer M, Digital Marketing Assistant at Go Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review! We love hearing valuable feedback. We regret to hear that you were unsatisfied with your stay at Best Western, but are glad to hear that Jody was able to help resolve some of the problem! In order to accommodate the unique needs of any traveler, we offer both economical and luxurious hotel options and we encourage cruisers to check reviews before booking. We'll be sure to send your feedback to our partners at Best Western however, and will be sure to tell Jody your kind words.

We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

What a great decision we made to book this package. Everything was figured out for us. Only decision we had to make was what hotel and how many rooms. When we landed we called the hotel and the shuttle picked us up right away. Rooms were ready when we got to the hotel. Friendly staff (Hampton Inn...Airport). Bus driver to cruise terminal was fantastic and entertaining. Coming back was a bteeze. Bus was waiting. So glad we found this sight!!!

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're glad that you experienced excellent service with us. We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We needed to secure a few rooms overnight in Orlando then shuttles back & forth to & from Port Canaveral. Our experience was very good. We stayed at the Holiday Inn near the airport & the shuttle was there on time. My only issues were that my daughter was coming in from NYC to meet us & her flight was due in Orlando at 8:40 am. There wasn’t much wiggle room as the last shuttle left the hotel at 10am. I would have liked to know that there was another shuttle available for a later time. When we got to the hotel they did not have my parent’s reservation. When the information was taken by GPC, they used my name twice and someone thought it was a mistake & cancelled one room. I’m not sure I’d if was GPC’s mistake or the hotel’s but the problem was taken care of quickly. I would use them again.

Hi Laurie. Thanks for your review! We regret to hear that there was a slight mix-up with your hotel reservations. We are happy to hear, however, that your issue was resolved quickly. We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future!