“Amazing value”
Review of Go Port Canaveral

Go Port Canaveral
Ranked #16 of 144 Transportation in Orlando
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant to book on Go Port Canaveral. You know when they say when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is? Not so the case with this package. We got prompt transportation from Orlando airport to the Fairfield, transport to the port on cruise day, and shuttle back to airport when our glorious trip was over. Including the room, we paid just over $200! Prompt, courteous, reliable. What else can you ask for!? Don’t hesitate- use these folks!

Katherine O, Digital Marketing Manager at Go Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your positive review, Denise! We're happy to hear we were able to provide you great service and are so glad that you had such a positive first experience with us. We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future!

All reviews
"fairfield inn"
in 9 reviews
"coach bus"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"comfortable ride"
"customs"
in 7 reviews
"seas"

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical at first but Go Port Canaveral truly was incredible. The hotel was close to the airport and so clean. The price was affordable and helped us out incredibly. We did not have to worry about getting to the hotel, cruise port or airport, they took care of everything. Jim was such a great personality and made the trip smooth and easy. We will definitely be using this service again.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate hearing from happy cruisers like you. We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Solved my problem of getting my fam reunion from airport to a great hotel for precruise then to ship and post cruise back to airport seamlessly and on time. Nice van and bus. Great drivers. Our guy who is a bus driver in real life who was super with catering to our needs and extras. And James who was just perfect taking back to airport. Soothing voice just enough humor, and time to doze, then info on space centeretc. Would highly recommend and will use again. Saves money with package deal.

Hi there. Thanks for your kinds words! We're so glad we could help you and your family all get to the port safely and stress-free! We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

The shuttle from airport to hotel was fine. Very convenient for us since we had a late arriving flight. I will say though that when I called for the shuttle, the person who answered "sighed" when I told her what I was calling about. We stayed at the Clarion Hotel near the airport. I would not suggest this hotel. Front desk staff were not friendly, carpet in room was very stained, holes in wall, TV remote didn't work, etc. The shuttle that picked us up to take us to port was approximately 15-20 minutes late. Then we sat for another 15-20 minutes while 2 people tried to get confirmation they were supposed to be on that shuttle. The driver finally just let them on since it was taking so long. We then made a huge circle to pick up 2 more passengers who were at the hotel right next to ours! Overall, I think the value of the service - shuttle from airport to hotel, then shuttle from hotel to port was good. I just would not choose that hotel again, and would plan to stay closer to the port to accommodate for late shuttle service.

Jennifer M, Digital Marketing Assistant at Go Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi there. We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay at the Clarion Hotel. In order to accommodate the needs of all cruisers, we offer both economical as well as luxurious hotel options. We'll be sure to send your feedback to our partners at Clarion Orlando.
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the value of our packages, though. We hope you choose Go Port Canaveral again in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2018

My wife and I did the Fly-Snooze-Cruise package. The shuttle transportation from our Orlando airport hotel to Port Canaveral was fine as was the bus ride a week later to the airport. The buses are clean and nice. GoPort folks were nice and friendly. They did their part well.

The Holiday Inn Orlando Airport was a very mixed experience. Our flight was delayed about an hour (weather), so I called the shuttle when we got our bags just a few minutes before the 1:30AM cutoff. The shuttle driver seemed quite happy that we had beat the clock and said he'd be there to get us in 5 minutes. He was prompt, very nice and we had a pleasant short ride to the hotel. The front desk was quite another story. Even though we had a room reserved for weeks and I had called a few days in advance to let them know of our late arrival time, they told us weary travelers that they had no clean rooms and were trying to get a couple ready (another family was also waiting). At 1:30AM??? The lady working the front was the personification of indifference. We finally got a room key about 2AM. The guy that gave it to us (indifferent lady went on a break I guess) was at least apologetic and gave us vouchers for a couple of breakfast buffets. Seems they normally charge $15/pp for a breakfast not quite as good as what you get for free at lots of mid-range hotels.

I'd happily use the GoPort service again, but the Orlando Airport Holiday Inn as part of that package.......never again.