“Perfect!”
Review of Go Port Canaveral

Go Port Canaveral
Ranked #13 of 150 Transportation in Orlando
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We had a group of eight and could not have been any happier. Easy to find at airport and at port. Buses were clean, air conditioned and comfortable. Everyone was polite and helpful. Great experience! Will definitely use them again. The easiest port transportation I've found at any port!

All reviews
"cruise parking"
in 13 reviews
"fairfield inn"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 6 reviews
in 14 reviews
"customs"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2017

We used Go Port Canaveral for cruise parking and were very nervous based on some reviews and low cost. We just used them for parking and transportation to and from the cruise terminal. There are not signs but we found them easily enough. We had no issues with our vehicle while we were gone for 8 days. The pick up worked very easily and they got us to the cruise terminal on schedule. They asked us to self disembark when we returned and I was a little nervous about that because I had never done that before. That worked great and I will always do that from now on so much easier! You have to be able to handle your own bags so if that is a problem they may not be a good option. We were off the ship and on our way home by 7:30!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

This was our first trip where we used a hotel-port shuttle service. I recommend Go Port Canaveral without hesitation. Our flight into MCO was 5 hrs late. Nevertheless everything proceeded smoothly. Hotel was fine. Shuttle to the port was on time and our driver gave us instructions about how and where and when to meet our airport shuttle after debarkation. This is a very seamless and efficient operation with very helpful personnel. I would not hesitate to use them again and again.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

The service stands out more than anything. Everyone was well mannered and very nice. I was greeted many times. I felt like a Queen with this cruise line. I would highly recommend this to everyone