“Fabulous service and even better food!”
Review of Pizzeria Del-Dio

Pizzeria Del-Dio
Ranked #759 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 4, 2012

It was up to me to order food for 35 people so I checked Tripadvisor for reviews of pizzerias that had more than just pizza. Well, Pizzeria Del Dio had a great variety, excellent pricing, really good reviews and it turned out to be fantastic food! Our group of employees are not shy about sharing opinions and I heard nothing but good things about the food. It was delivered PRECISELY on time and the owners and employees of Pizzeria Del Dio were BEYOND helpful with the selection and delivery. We ordered a variety of specialty pizzas, hot and cold subs, wings and the portions were very generous! I visited the establishment and saw that it was a perfect place to have a nice family dinner, especially if you have a large family! I really could not be happier with this restaurant!

3  Thank JackieMM

Reviewed September 12, 2011

My family and I love this place. My son and I go here often for pizza and it's amazing and reminds me of all my trips to NYC. The crust is chewy yet thin and awesome. The chicken parm is delicious too!!!
Its hard to find if you're not looking. It faces the executive airport and not Colonial. Whenever I hear," small family business," I think of this place. There's only a handful of employees and the owner is always on duty in the kitchen. If you come in once, they'll recognize you every time you return.
We live nearby and run into our neighbors frequently here. It's always a great sign when you love a place and see the same people month after month. This place is consistently great. The servers are also fantastic with kids.
Sometimes there's a wait to be seated due to the smaller dining room size but the server is quick to accommodate you as soon as there's an opportunity. Its worth the wait.
For the price you won't find a better deal when it comes to quality, presentation and service level.

1  Thank RDMB
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I have loved this place since my first visit here in January. I take visiting friends here regularly and think the food is both authentic and delicious. Pasta portions are generous, and the service is always friendly and fast. In all, just a great place to either grab a pizza or sit down for a delicious meal. Check it out if you are around the Orlando area.

2  Thank LisaLikes2eat
Reviewed April 24, 2009

If you love pizza, the pizza here is delicious. I've had the neopolitan, sicilian and white, all excellent, with crispy crust. Definitely the best I've found in the area. However, we've gone back for the dinners too. The chicken alfredo, and eggplant rollatini were exceptional, and my kids loved the meatballs. The place was spotless, and service was friendly and efficient.. Prices were more than reasonable. The nite we went there was a special which included house made foccacia, dinner, salad and dessert for 8.95. We'll be going back!

Reviewed March 12, 2009

We recently had dinner here with our kids. We tried the Calamari as an appetizer - it was very good and came with a delicious, chunky marinara sauce. We also shared some sausage rolls and a stomboli. We waited a bit for them because they are made to order, but it was only about :20 minutes and it was worth it because they were incredibly good! Service was pleasant and the dining room seemed particularly neat and clean. Highly recommend based on overall quality and value.

2  Thank testarosaZ