“What a place!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elon S
“What a place!”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We have a large family so this was an ideal place for us to stay. With all the bedrooms, bathrooms, pool, game room, and sitting areas, it was a great quiet place to relax after a long day of having fun. For the cost, this beats staying in a hotel. Thank you so much for sharing your house. When we do come back to Fl, I will definitely try to book your place again.

Nov 21, 2017
Dear Elon
I am glad that you had a great time in our villa. Thank you very much for your review.. I will be pleased to welcome you again whenever you travel to FL. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The best house I've ever rented!”
Reviewed October 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I don't even know where to start! This house was just exceptional! The cleanliness, the size of the house, the pool, the awesome intercoms throughout the house, the safety alarm on the sliding door to the pool, was all just fabulous!

Chinnappan is a great owner, as he responds to emails very quick, and is always so polite.

Distance- about 25 minutes, max, from all the theme parks. Grocery store, gas stations, and food options about 7 minutes away.

We have already started recommending this rental to everyone, and will definitely be back next year.

I wouldn't change a thing about the house!

Thank you for making our vacation the best ever Chinnappan!

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you very much for your time to review our property. You are also one of our excellent guest. Thank you for fixing our pool fence during the storm damage. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
wrays2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Villa”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Amazing Villa, we decorated, very spacious, great pool. Would Love to come back.
The only minor issues were, the playstation had no controllers, and we couldn't get any of the hair dryers to work, not sure if we did something wrong. Might be an idea to put a bit more information in the guest folder.

i.e How to turn on the Pool jacuzzi and exactly what you press for turining on and off the alarm as we had to press and extra button besides the code.

minor gripes, but a great villa and the service was great

Your age range 35-49
Sep 16, 2017
Dear Chris
Thank you for your review. I am happy to know you liked our villa. I am sorry for the small snags. We have 5 hair dryers (3 fixed and two spare on the cupboards) I don't know why they didn't work. I am sorry for the small inconvenience I asked our property manager to rectify any issues also put more instructions near the switches. Thank you for the suggestion. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a lovely weekend.
deshar862...
Hartford, Connecticut
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I stayed at the villa for about a week and we didn't want to leave.The home was very inviting and very spacious. I have no complaints and will be visiting again because I thoroughly we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Aug 2, 2017
Dear Shatreka
I am glad that you had a nice time in our villa and want to come back again. Thank you very much for your time to review our property. We are look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you so much for your review. It is good to know that you liked our villa. We look forward to seeing you again next year.
gina92017
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Orlando villa”
Reviewed June 26, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Bit far from the airport and parks, lots of traffic. House was spacious and well equipped needs minor repairs.

Jul 11, 2017
Hi This house is only 15 to 20 minutes away from most of the attractions. Every mirror repairs are fully fixed. We are maintaining our property on a regular basis also if guest mention any issue we usually attend/fix on the same day.
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for your review. Villa is now upgraded with new things like wood floor, new chandeliers, swimming pool sofa, hammock, new fans, mattress, and a bunk bed. All the minor repairs are fixed. Look forward to seeing again in future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing