“Great Outlet Mall with parking in front” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
Ranked #9 of 115 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: This outlet mall includes a variety of designer and name brand stores, a food court and a children's playground.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Outlet Mall with parking in front”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

This has to be the best outlet mall you have never heard of in Orlando. We got free pick up from our hotel (Sheraton Vistana) and got the best bargains I've had on my seven trips to Orlando. The best part was I didn't have to fight the crowds as always happens at Premium Outlet. I plan to make this Outlet Mall of choice on my next visit.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank sharonlbv

• Finnish first
Chesterville, Ontario, Canada
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Bases covered without the crowds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I wanted to do a bit of outlet shopping but didn't feel up to fighthing the crowds at the two bigger Orlanda outlets malls so I opted for this location instead. It was great, a nice variety of shops, i was in and out in two hours without to deal with crowds. Being between Christmas and New year's, most stores had 40 to 60 % off the alredy reduced prices. $250 got me 2 pairs of Skeechers, 5 dress tops for work, 3 pairs of dress pants and a watch, all from Jones New York, Ann Taylor Loft and Dress Barn. Great deals, no hassles, loved it!

1 Thank Francoise G
Ayr, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Good collection of shops and good prices too. Walking areas covered so rain wasn't a problem. Good for a few hours before moving on.

Prince Albert, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“If your a shopper, this is the place for you.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

We actually didn't buy anything, but we're not big shoppers. It is clean and lovely to browse. The prices are pretty good. The food court is ok, nothing special.

Bangor, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Very Good Shopping Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was the mall closest to our accommodation, not as big as the other malls and outdoor but no complaints from me. Had all the shops I needed and more, Eddie Bauer being my favourite. The food court is ok, not great but ok for a snack. Daughter loved seeing the turtle in the pool. God loads of stuff here and no problem with parking, would definitely recommend a visit, oh and buy another suitcase to bring all your goods home

Visited October 2012