“Best cupcake shop in Orlando!!”
Review of Sweet by Holly

Sweet by Holly
Ranked #26 of 78 Bakeries in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Miss Holly's cupcakes are more than the sum of their ingredients. Each one comes with story and history that led it to our counters. The recipes came from moms, aunts, grandpas (yes it's true, not many but a few!) and grandmas. Some are simply created by our creative chefs or inspired front of the house staff. Every cupcake that is made by Sweet By Holly is truly a team effort and includes one ingredient that is not in the recipe book but is absolutely essential, and that is LOVE! We hope you get the same pleasure from eating our cupcakes that we get from making them!
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cupcake shop in Orlando!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Sweet not only has awesome cupcakes but also they have a good variety of frozen yogurt flavors and lots of yummy toppings to satisfy any sweet tooth!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Stephanie M

Orlando, Florida
“Best Fro-Yo & Cupcakes in central Florida”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Amazing frozen yogurt with a plethora of indulging toppings. Adding a cupcake to the order was icing on the ...........wait for it.............

Will definitely return!!

Visited October 2013
Apopka, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall Good Cupcakes”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've tried many cupcakes from various locations and find that Sweets by Good Golly Miss Holly are "somewhat" above average. My favorite is the Red Velvet. I think I've tried just about all of the flavors offered and have to say that most of them taste a little the same. The appearance of the cupcakes is what's fascinating and not so much the taste. For example, the key lime cupcakes don't take like key limes, the banana cupcakes don't taste like bananas. I must say they are VERY SWEET. The icing is reallyyy heavy. If you love extra sugar, this is the place to be.

The pricing is also overrated. Best day to go is on Mondays for the $1 minis.

• Visited November 2013
Florida
“Sweet”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Sweet is truly what it is, often I find them to be too sweet but occasionally enjoy Mini Monday when mini cupcakes are a dollar. I can't see myself ever eating a regular sized cupcake but worth a stop. Red Velvet is the best flavor I've tried and new flavors every week. Mini Monday gets kind of busy so stop by early.

• Visited September 2013
Orlando
“Sugar High. And I like it!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Im totally addicted. And I don't care! My goal is to try them all, but I have a hard time forgoing favorites. I have to limit myself to 2 mondays/month, special occasions and the occasional whim about 1x/mo. So as you can see, I love Sweet By Holly. I love both cake and cute tiny things so her cupcakes are right up my alley. Sure there are a few flavors I may not like as much as the other, but I don't think I need to have too many favorites.
The service is good, young HS or college students just getting used to service. They do a fine job, no eye rolling or long looks of frustration, and people come in there with lists!
My only real complaint is the size of the place. Miss Holly's needs more room!

• Visited October 2013