“Yummiest Cupcakes - Amazing Flavors”
Review of Sweet by Holly

Sweet by Holly
Ranked #24 of 74 Bakeries in Orlando
Description: Miss Holly's cupcakes are more than the sum of their ingredients. Each one comes with story and history that led it to our counters. The recipes came from moms, aunts, grandpas (yes it's true, not many but a few!) and grandmas. Some are simply created by our creative chefs or inspired front of the house staff. Every cupcake that is made by Sweet By Holly is truly a team effort and includes one ingredient that is not in the recipe book but is absolutely essential, and that is LOVE! We hope you get the same pleasure from eating our cupcakes that we get from making them!
Reviewed October 29, 2012

These are the most delish cupcakes I've ever tasted. They are moist, frosting not overpowering. The flavors are amazing and so true the names - I had several - first up was dreamsicle and it was soo good, it tasted just like the ice cream it was also colored orange. Frosting was light but flavorful, I also had a boston cream, cream filling light and fluffy and the top was dipped in chocolate almost like a dip cone! I tried the carrot cake as well, cream cheese frosting and an the cupcake were perfect, cupcakes actually taste like their names. If you want more than the chocolate and vanilla and the dreary red velvet.........this is he place to come get a good cupcake. I totally understand why she won food networks cupcake wars -twice!!! THey sell mini's so you can sample 4-6 cupcakes for $6 and try lots of the delish cupcakes. If I'm ever back in Orlando this will be a place I plan to revisit.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

GOOD GOLLY!

For years, I have tried to find the best cupcake shop in Orlando. I have hunted several locations. I have traveled the town over several times….but nothing….NOTHING compares to, the one, the only, “Sweet!”

If you would like to have your taste buds delighted and your sweet tooth yanked, pulled and jumping for joy….go visit….the good witch. I call Hollis Wilder, the good witch, cause anything THAT amazing must be magic!

Hollis Wilder (The creator of these cupcakes) has now won “Cupcake Wars” twice on “The Food Network”. “Sweet” houses several flavors of cupcakes. From RED VELVET (AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING TO THE MAX), to BOSTON CREAM PIE. The store also has a selection of yogurts as well.

Tip: Monday night, you can get a variety of mini cupcakes for just a dollar each. So why not try them all?

Stop with whatever you are doing at this time and go. You can thank me later!

1  Thank Jason N
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We enjoy going to Sweet, but it gets crowded and hard to enjoy FAST! Definitely need a larger location, where it's easier to get to toppings and the registers.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I am a huge cupcake lover and creater, so it was given that we were to find a real cupcake place in Orlando as we visited.
I googled "cupcakes Orlando" and found Sweet by Holly. The website was nice looking and the different flavours looked awesome.
Although it was quite a long ride to get there, we went. And boy was that a treat! Never ever have I had such delicious cupcakes. They were so good!!
We bought 4 minis for 6 $ that we ate in the store, and then we bought 4 more to take home with us. We just had to ;)
The staff was so nice as well and the ambiance was great. If you love cupcakes - go to Sweet by Holly.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This place is close to my work and my wife will drive across town to "meet me for lunch", but I know the real reason is that she wants to eat these cupcakes! It's okay because I love them too. Our favorites are the Red Velvet and Tiramisu, but we have yet to try them all.