“Good Americana fast food”
Review of Liberty Inn

Liberty Inn
Ranked #607 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: All-American dishes, such as hot dogs, burgers and salads, are served in this restaurant located in the heart of the colonial American Adventure pavilion.
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Liberty Inn is a good place to grab a fast lunch at EPCOT. They have seating both indoors and outdoors. The staff was friendly. They have the big beef hot dogs with fries, which are really good. I tried the NY strip steak it was just OK. It was kind of thin, and not too juicy or tastey. It was more like eating a round steak than a strip steak. From now on I'll stick to the burgers and hot dogs. The staff wears the early Americana costumes. It's a fun place to grab a quick bite.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

For a quick lunch during our day at Epcot my wife and I decided to go to the Liberty Inn, a counter service restaurant next to The American Adventure in Epcot's World Showcase.

We were greeted at the door by a smiling cast member and handed a menu as we entered. So far so good.

We joined the order line, and our order was taken by a very unfriendly cast member called Richie. He was brusque and seemed quite impatient. Obviously us guests were getting in the way of his restaurant!

After the poor order experience, I'm happy to report that the food delivery was great, and the food itself hot and fresh. I had a chilli cheese dog with fries, and my wife had chicken nuggets and fries, together with a coffee and a coke.

I you like that sort of thing, the chilli dog was excellent, hot, tasty and spicy. The coffee was also good.

One other thing let this restaurant down - despite not being very busy, I struggled to find a clean table. Most of the tables had been cleared by the leaving guests, but had not been wiped clean. Not really good enough!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped here for the strip steak. It came with fries and broccoli. I can't say it was the best steak I have ever had but it was as good or better then some in more expensive restaurants. I will be back for it again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We ate lunch here because all other places were booked. The food was good, not excellent but the service was wonderful.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Late night protein run commanded I stop off here for a cheeseburger. Great burger, but at $10, it was a bit much to swallow. The rest of the menu had the standard 4th of July fare. I would have hoped for more Americana options like meatloaf, fried chicken, country fried steak, apple pie, etc. Burgers and chicken nuggets are very cliche and stereotypical. The burger was good, but America can do better.