“Expensive fast food, but at least it was tasty!”
Review of Liberty Inn

Liberty Inn
Ranked #91 of 296 Quick Bites in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: All-American dishes, such as hot dogs, burgers and salads, are served in this restaurant located in the heart of the colonial American Adventure pavilion.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Liberty Inn is a diamond in the rough for picky eaters. I'm sure the other quick service locations in Epcot are fantastic for those with a more global-based/adventurous palate, but Liberty Inn was a good choice for us.

We both had a simple chicken fingers and fries lunch. I had the apple tart (wasn't the nicest looking dessert, but still tasted good) and my girlfriend had a simple Mickey rice crispy dessert. It was fast service, I didn't wait forever regarding allergies and it delivered what we wanted.

If you have picky eaters that prefer burgers/chicken fingers, etc - this is the place to go when in Epcot. I would return, but I'm also very tempted to try a more adventurous location next time.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate there as a last resort and had the fish and fries. We were surprised at the quality of the fish, not mensed. I think it was cod. The staff seemed tired, but so did everyone else at the time. It is a safe bet when in a pinch.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Excellent value and delicious fast food. Clean and efficicient.
Good range to choose from.
No problem getting seating.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

For on the run fast food this is an excellent choice for families and large groups. Typical American food choices are offered here such as burgers and fries.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The ambiance of he restaurant is great, and so is the food. Our waitress was so nice, she joked with us and we had some good laughs. She was very knowledgeable about the questions we asked. It was a great dining experience.