“Try the Clam Chowder!”

Liberty Inn
Ranked #620 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: All-American dishes, such as hot dogs, burgers and salads, are served in this restaurant located in the heart of the colonial American Adventure pavilion.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Excellent value and delicious fast food. Clean and efficicient.
Good range to choose from.
No problem getting seating.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

For on the run fast food this is an excellent choice for families and large groups. Typical American food choices are offered here such as burgers and fries.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The ambiance of he restaurant is great, and so is the food. Our waitress was so nice, she joked with us and we had some good laughs. She was very knowledgeable about the questions we asked. It was a great dining experience.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Prices are insane... No matter where you eat... It's not worth it... It just gone too far... To the point that it's just not ethical... People keep paying it though... as I did! Because you don't have a choice.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I don't know why, but I didn't have high expectations for this place. It was our final night of vacation, and we were attending MNSSHP, so it was very crowded! My parents asked if they could join us and the hostess was very accommodating bumping up my party size, even with the crowds. The food was absolutely delicious! I was at a table with some of the pickiest people I know, and everyone liked it. While we were waiting for desert, we got to go out on the steps and watch the parade, it was a great way to end a wonderful vacation!

1  Thank Kelly2377